ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

I swear, McClendon is an idiot. Why would he keep trying to run between the tackles when our line clearly can't block App State?
He’s a genius - he’s setting up a play action pass late in the 4th by running on every single first down of the game

Any doubts have been answered. Caslen needs to be a leader. Tanner and Muschamp have to go.

Don't waste your keyboard strokes. It ain't happening. Not this year and probably not next year. They will just manage their way along with positive spin until the buyout goes down.

Don't waste your keyboard strokes. It ain't happening. Not this year and probably not next year. They will just manage their way along with positive spin until the buyout goes down.
Caslen is the wild card. We know the BOT is stupid, Ray is clueless and Muschamp is a joke, but Caslen could change everything. What's he have to lose?

Reactions: ConKreteCock
I truly didn't realize we were this bad. I knew we weren't very good but I didn't know we were this bad. Really pathetic.

I’m 57 y/o and have been following USC all my life. Would love to say it gets better but sorry to say it never does,

I am with u,,,same here. What drives me crazy is knowing it could be done but for whatever reason we stay in the continuous loop of illustrating how not to run a program.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Need to play these guys when it’s not so cold. I mean they are mountain men. :mad:

Who was it on here this week that said we were going to win the rest of our games this year?

Right tackle couldn't have whiffed his block more if he closed his eyes and blocked by smell.

Clemson fans on Twitter are enjoying this.

They're getting ready to once again coast into the playoffs and here we are struggling to beat App St at home, about to finish the season at 4-8. Tired of this shit.

They need to clear out Tanner, Muschump and king pumper #1 Todd Ellis for good measure......clean house!! Tommy Suggs at least has reality in his mind while on the radio.

oh-no-we-suck-again.jpg.7bfd70534d639bf489846d84602f2553.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT