ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

Another reason not to fire Muschamp this year is because FSU is looking for a new coach. To have a chance we need to be the only P5 school in the SE looking for a new coach.

People can say what they want to say but it all comes down to COACHING - losers make excuses and thats we MUS**** IS DOING - makin g excuses and I’m tired of it -

Here’s someone who doesn’t disappoint in November. Catch her on Hallmark channel.
fsY0kq5u_400x400.jpeg

Another reason not to fire Muschamp this year is because FSU is looking for a new coach. To have a chance we need to be the only P5 school in the SE looking for a new coach.
We won't be competing with FSU for coaches. They will hire a proven head coach. We will hire whoever our hillbilly AD can get to understand him during the interview process.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel

If we wait to be the only P5 in the market for a coach, we’ll never make a change.

Besides, us and FSU will not be competing for the same caliber of coach

Reactions: OldWiseCock
Not gonna go back and read everything,but maybe all you guys can shut up about urich,and dak,etc...we are terrible at receiver...dowdle is a tip toe artist...and our d is the worst tackling in d1

At least the officiating looks good. Much better than the usual SEC idiots
The defensive holding call on a run play was something I have never heard of in 40 years of watching football... They also seem to be confused on half the flags and take 5 minutes of conferencing to make them, but they have been RIGHT, and I’d rather them be right than quick.

Here’s someone who doesn’t disappoint in November. Catch her on Hallmark channel.
fsY0kq5u_400x400.jpeg
No amount of eye-candy is worth enduring that saccharine, cloyingly sentimental crap for more than one hour a season. It's on seemingly 24/7 when I visit my dad for the Holidays.

Dowdle cannot find any holes. How did we get our best OL and best RB back and get so much worse at blocking/ running? I just cannot believe their DL is that good..

Reactions: cockyferg
They blitz up the middle so much. Why dont we try to run the ball outside.

Seriously...need a Cullen for about half of this team. We have a serious attitude problem with these spoiled brats. I do not want to hear about getting a players coach....we need a mean SOB that is looking to clear the rot.

almost through 3 quarters and that mighty App Sate defense has kept us out of the end zone all 3

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT