ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

I watched the Penn State vs Minnesota game which was a great game. I watched some of the LSU vs Bama game, and then I drove to Columbia to witness this! I’m embarrassed y’all, and I appreciate everyone of you making comments, because it’s more interesting than watching the game!
sorry to hear that. have you guys organized a walkout yet?

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Yes, built in excuse. Playing freshman qb, injuries, etc
Yeah, but it isn't a viable excuse anymore. In Year 4, if you have to depend on a true freshman QB, its your own fault. If you only have 1 SEC-quality WR, its your own fault. I could continue going on and on and on...Muschamp hasn't recruited nearly as well as many here believed he would.

App State is pretty good, and we do have a lot of injuries, but this is the worst football team since 1998. Just no talent at any spot on offense. Either that, or it is being misused. Next year will be worse without Bryan Edwards.

Yeah, but it isn't a viable excuse anymore. In Year 4, if you have to depend on a true freshman QB, its your own fault. If you only have 1 SEC-quality WR, its your own fault. I could continue going on and on and on...Muschamp hasn't recruited nearly as well as many here believed he would.
I agree. I'm not saying I agree with any of those excuses but they will be used anyway

If I told you the D would only give up 6 points in the 1st half. I think everybody on here would take it.

WHY IS IT THAT WE can only throw the ball to Edwards??

Gotta keep a defense guessing and our OC is not doing that - running one first down every time - opassing on 3rd and medium every time - just so easy to defend

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
The 1 yard pass play if we are going to do that send Edwards deep so the whole Secondary will follow him.

Reactions: Judson1
Clemson’s gonna set records on the 30th. And laugh doing it.

Make a good play on d and them pull some stupid crap like that
Run the ball into a stacked box on first down. Call for a two man route on the obvious passing second down.
Excellent Post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT