ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

Dear Will: Make like Spurrier, and quit!
8-Back-to-the-Future-quotes.gif

Reactions: Quisp and Judson1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it's a negative comment against the home team, but that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while

I hate to be that way also. But there’s no light at the end of this tunnel. So negative makes me feel better. I’m ready to roll the dice again. At least a fresh start resets my expectations.

I watched the Penn State vs Minnesota game which was a great game. I watched some of the LSU vs Bama game, and then I drove to Columbia to witness this! I’m embarrassed y’all, and I appreciate everyone of you making comments, because it’s more interesting than watching the game!

6 seconds and we’re throwing 7 yard routes.

And to make it worse, the receiver who caught the ball tried to stay upright and fight for more yards......meanwhile, the clock is ticking. SIX seconds. You have GOT TO know the situation. Situational football is a real thing. We don't have that awareness. That's coaching 100%.

Every receiver ever knows.......you catch the ball and go down immediately. Where the hell is @PC31 ? He can now quote me > Yes, I am openly pulling for App. St in the second half. Matter of fact, I not only want them to win, I want them to run it up.

Whatever, and I mean whatever it takes to get rid of this entire coaching staff / AD cancer........I'm all for it. This must end.

I said this at the beginning of the year. We need to recruit more WRs. We will be even worse next year. We have Shi and that’s it next year. Walk on U. Hell Shi might take more classes this summer and graduate and leave.

Off to see the Black Keys, at least I will see something good today...
Remember we’re a basketball school, women’s basketball that is. Can’t wait to watch them play next. At least we know they’re going to give 100% every time they show up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT