ADVERTISEMENT

app state game thread

App State is the better team. They were the better team coming into the game. I don't know why this surprises so many - our last 3 games are L's all day long.

Which is hilarious considering the announcers mentioned we recruited none of their players.

100% (lack of) coaching.

Reactions: SaludaTiger
I wasn’t behind it, but I am now. Fire musechap (intentional misspelling)
Recalling all those "no way we lose to App State" posts right now. Our athletes are just too much better, right?
I never believed that. Ever. Not even in July.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
A team full of guys who dont like football. And a coaching staff who can’t motivate them.

That is it....u know I have done a lot of thinking about the whys of it...…my bottom line is that it our fault (fans) We accept this...we do not believe that we should demand mnore from everyone concerned. .

Reactions: Judson1 and Brace1
Our receivers couldn't catch ebola in the Congo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it's a negative comment against the home team, but that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while

App State Football Program > South Carolina Football Program, that was very obvious coming into this game and it's proving itself out on the field right now.

Reactions: cockyferg
I honestly don't care if we win or lose, because it won't change my mind. Tanner and Muschamp both need to be replaced after this season. Actually, Tanner needs to be fired tonight, and his replacement can fire Muschamp.

All of wr are hurt , but why cant we run the ball even a little bit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT