ADVERTISEMENT

Arden Key

Saw that he's leading the SEC on sacks. Same stat line showed him with 13 tackles, 4.5 tfl. Dangit

Agree, he got good pressure when he was in the game. Good 1st step also.
DJ is good but he's no A Key. Key was disruptive on almost every passing play last night. Key is Clowneyesqe. He looks like he needs to add about 30 pounds but he will go very high in the NFL draft.

Key was a big miss, no doubt. He's better than even most of us thought he would be when he originally committed.
Agree. He looks like he's built like D. English. He must have great strength / leverage. He was running around and through Miss. State's OL last night.

IIRC he left after Spurrier made the comment that he was going to retire in like 2 years, I have to respect that decision of his. We shouldn't be mad at him, we should be mad at Spurrier for that idiotic comment.

Had to be the dumbest. most program damaging statement by an HC of a major college program in history. In the business world, SOS would have been fired before sunset.

Imo it was Spurrier being Spurrier for the sake of Spurrier. It was not a 'Free Shoes University' cutsie. It damaged the recruiting efforts of USC for several years and we are paying for it. It sounded more like a line delivered by Dabow re: his rival coach - yes, it was just that bad.

Reactions: lostcock
But doesn't Les Miles have that "I'm gonna retire soon" nostalgic attitude during interviews this year? He's acting different this year.

Deke had his boys playing well last night.
Pretty sure that was just us having a struggling o-line. After seeing deke make a line with clowney, quarles, and Sutton look mediocre, I refuse to believe he will ever be the reason a d-line plays well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT