ADVERTISEMENT

Around what time today will they release kickoff time for Kentucky?

I might add, is it for certain that the game time for Kentucky WILL be announced today? It will determine how many tickets I'll need.

My guess is this will be a night game.
I hope so.

jonah-hill-excited.gif

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
It was actually released a couple weeks ago. It's been published on our schedule for 7PM for over a week.
I don't get around much. I figured there would be a pecking order depending on how certain games turned out. I looked online and where I looked said TBD a couple of days ago.

I don't get around much. I figured there would be a pecking order depending on how certain games turned out. I looked online and where I looked said TBD a couple of days ago.
I saw it on this site under "football" then "scores/schedule". Didn't have to search for it. I think it was in the paper a few weeks ago when they announced we had the times set for the first 4 games.

I saw it on this site under "football" then "scores/schedule". Didn't have to search for it. I think it was in the paper a few weeks ago when they announced we had the times set for the first 4 games.
I don't take any but our local Lancaster paper. I did a Google search for the game and it came up on some page: who was playing whom at what place and TBD. It was Friday or Saturday that I looked at it.

I watched a replay of our game against ECU yesterday and all I have to say is wow the coverage and commentary was bad on ESPN2! It was almost insufferable. Camera angles were bad, announcers were even worse.
Yes. It was one of the worst I could recall. It was clear they have no idea what targeting is. So many times we missed the play due to a replay or some graphic. The quality of coverage stuck out like a sore thumb on Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT