ADVERTISEMENT

Asante Samuel jr, FSU commit #33 in the country is visiting USC Saturday. *

FSU looks like a sinking ship. Talent everywhere on that roster. No excuse for their awful performance this year. Makes no sense.

It's very difficult to beat FSU for a recruit unless you cheat...FSU has a top flight cabal of brokers that can deal the cash without getting caught...

Reactions: jonesz21
I heard Brian Pool on Sunday Night Football introduce himself as hailing from "DB U, Florida." It's amazing how many DBs Muschamp put in the NFL in just 4 years at UF. If the the kid is serious about playing at the next level, he should reconsider his commitment.

I like our chances of recruiting the kid with Muschamp over Spurrier Jr.

WWAjTFY.gif

Reactions: Gradstudent
Pops went to UCF and still had a great career. Don't have to go to a cliche program like FSU to be a pro.

I'll get excited when when he sends in his LOI on signing day. I think Mukaumu, a commit with FSU who visited recently, reaffirmed his commitment to FSU.

Asante Samuel and Mike Peterson played together on the Falcons and our friends, thus the connection.

I think this staff would love to get some payback for FSU flipping Hamsah

I have my reservations about Jr's whose daddies were NFL corners. Al Harris Jr comes to mind. This Samuel kid looks legit though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT