ADVERTISEMENT

Bama... yawn.

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
Am i right?
HopefulFarawayHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

Woman reporter did ok but is ESPN so woke that they won’t use a former football player reporter? Not a hater but just seems weird.

Other than the first drive of the game, I thought that was a really lousy effort by Bama. They should have put 50 on Cincy. They would have been in trouble has that been UGA or Mich.

Cincy was never in the game.

As usual, looks like neither playoff game will be competitive.
Well, if it stays that way, it’s still a good thing they played them…seeing as the #2 team is getting whipped right now.

Other than the first drive of the game, I thought that was a really lousy effort by Bama. They should have put 50 on Cincy. They would have been in trouble has that been UGA or Mich.
Michigan? Really?

I don't think so.

CIncy kept their safeties back, even though they allegedly have future NFL cornerbacks. It kept the score from getting out of hand, but that game was never in doubt.

Michigan? Really?

I don't think so.

CIncy kept their safeties back, even though they allegedly have future NFL cornerbacks. It kept the score from getting out of hand, but that game was never in doubt.
Cincy was influenced by the SEC Championship Game. As for this game, I hope Georgia keeps their foot on the gas.

I happen to think that Georgia/Alabama would be a great game for real football fans. What happened in Atlanta isn't likely to happen the same way twice in six weeks.

Reactions: DrMickey
Michigan? Really?

I don't think so.

Yeah, I'm probably wrong on Michigan based on the egg they laid tonight, but I still think that was a sub-par job by Bama. It wasn't in doubt from the start, but if Bama had played UGA today, UGA would have curb-stomped them.

Good lord, all the whining about a boring national championship matchup is crazy. They are clearly the two best teams at this point. They both dominated todays games. And the football quality is at a higher level than anything we have ever produced. The field is littered with great players, and there will be jaw dropping plays. But the jerseys? We’ve seen them before 🙄

And Dabo won’t be sprinting out of the tunnel 10 yards ahead of his team this year. No complaints from me at all.

Good lord, all the whining about a boring national championship matchup is crazy. They are clearly the two best teams at this point. They both dominated todays games. And the football quality is at a higher level than anything we have ever produced. The field is littered with great players, and there will be jaw dropping plays. But the jerseys? We’ve seen them before 🙄

And Dabo won’t be sprinting out of the tunnel 10 yards ahead of his team this year. No complaints from me at all.
I wish I could like this a million times.

Agreed. At the end of the day, we've got the national championship game we all knew we would probably get since about the 6th week of the season. They are the two best teams in the country and there is a rather large gap between them and #3.

That is a result.
That is obvious but there were times during the BCS that the SEC officiating seemed to favor BAMA over a competitive SEC opponent to ensure Bama got to represent the SEC. So I guess my YAWN about another BAMA national title opportunity has deep roots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT