ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

3 DBs go with the same receiver and no one goes with 4 - nobody else has caught a pass but 4 and we decide to triple cover someone else

That'a probably ballgame. Go Cocks!

But something has gotta give.

We sure look silly giving those raises now. I defended it. Probably the right thing to do. But man...do we look terrible right now?

I keep saying it and it isn’t lost on me...but this game just gives me no hope for the next 2 years. I won’t buy in until I see it.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result - play Joyner - hell he can lead us to zero points just as well as JB

Reactions: Burninlove
We sure look silly giving those raises now. I defended it. Probably the right thing to do. But man...do we look terrible right now?

I keep saying it and it isn’t lost on me...but this game just gives me no hope for the next 2 years. I won’t buy in until I see it.
We shouldn't base the decisions for raises on one game.

Reactions: Carolina4
Our LT just got beat by a safety. Announcer tried to blame Bentley's poor pass on a WR. Bentley threw it out of bounds. WTH you supposed to do with that pass?

Almost 5 quarters with out a TD, that’s not insanity, that plain ignoring statistics and playing favorites!

Talent has not been a problem on offense until today - its called PREPARATION- knowing your opponents tendencies in certain downs and distances and knowing their preferred play calling in certain formations - UVA has done their homework because they took this game serious - we not he other hand - obviously did not take a middle of the pack ACC team serious and figured why change anything

Just don’t like the uni combo - seems like every time we wear it we lay an egg

Cant think of any other reason why we suck so bad so its gotta be the uni’s - knew as soon as I saw it we would suck ass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT