ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

Talent has not been a problem on offense until today - its called PREPARATION- knowing your opponents tendencies in certain downs and distances and knowing their preferred play calling in certain formations - UVA has done their homework because they took this game serious - we not he other hand - obviously did not take a middle of the pack ACC team serious and figured why change anything
Lot of games we don’t take seriously

Don’t have an issue with Deebo sitting out the bowl game but to go play in an All-Star game after sitting out the bowl game - well that tells me its bout Deebo not the team

Reactions: paladin181
Jake will never complete a pass if he's throwing it out of bounds. I know it's not all his fault today, but that's three passes thrown away by him. Last one was a TD.

The fail of the O today has been UVA has NOT gone for JB keeping the ball at anytime whatsoever - none - they have sold out to the direction of the RB every single time. - O would be sooooooo much better with a QB that would keep the ball occasionally but this game tells me JB is going Pro - he’s not risking injury whatsoever

Miscommunication. Dawkins hasn’t been good either. Gotta change something next drive. I’m not a Bentley basher. But gotta see if someone can give us a boost.

The fail of the O today has been UVA has NOT gone for JB keeping the ball at anytime whatsoever - none - they have sold out to the direction of the RB every single time. - O would be sooooooo much better with a QB that would keep the ball occasionally but this game tells me JB is going Pro - he’s not risking injury whatsoever
His ass ain't going pro. No one will take him.

how easy was that last pass and catch for UVA. Why can’t we have some easy completions? I hate our scheme.

Why is that into holding - damn refs ****in g call it every now and then damn

So, apparently it’s ok for UVA DB’s to grab our WR on their routes? Good to know.

Is it just me or does anyone else wish Bentley, edwards and whoever wants to try would leave!

This is not even a game. Completely overmatched in all aspects. This is not a good look for Muschamp. Need to be better prepared or at least have a decent game plan. Team is lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT