ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Game Thread

I’m not usually a guy to claim for Bentley to be benched. But I don’t understand keeping him in right now. I am not blaming this on him. It’s the entire offense’s fault for this debacle. But...why not let someone else come in and see if if they can give us a spark?

Reactions: GACOCKNBOOM
Hope we do get shut out - want to hear the excuses pour out of that pie hole about that - funny as hell - give the HC a raise and the OC a raise and get shut out the last 7 quarters of the year - when this happens - it tells me there’s something going on internally within the team or staff that causes these issues

Reactions: bayrooster
I’m not usually a guy to claim for Bentley to be benched. But I don’t understand keeping him in right now. I am not blaming this on him. It’s the entire offense’s fault for this debacle. But...why not let someone else come in and see if if they can give us a spark?
Yes. Like the RS Sr. who actually led us to our best win of the year.

Reactions: Carolina4
How many practices of the 15 allotment did we take? I always hear Muschamp talk about football being a developmental game and we don't take all the practices? Anyone know?
I think it was 11 or 12. I had just said the same thing in a reply.

Is there really anything wrong with being a team that makes others feel good about themselves? I mean you have to be good at something.

Reactions: The Cool Cock
I’m happy we can give UVA their first bowl win in 13 years. It’s fantastic that we can turn below average QB’s into John Elway and give out bowl wins to garbage teams. Complete embarrassment.

Hope we do get shut out - want to hear the excuses pour out of that pie hole about that - funny as hell - give the HC a raise and the OC a raise and get shut out the last 7 quarters of the year - when this happens - it tells me there’s something going on internally within the team or staff that causes these issues

We've got a weak AD.

Well, at half I was hoping for a Michigan (last years bowl) type comeback, but now it’s time to just get out of this game with no injuries and flush it.

We've got a weak AD.
AD don’t get directly involved in game prep - but hell he was bragging about us being lucky to have Champ and he just received an extension so he has a man crush on Champ

This ranks right up there with UConn in bowl disappointment.

Good luck selling tickets to the opener next season Ray.

And where is that SPY on the QB - humm he must be standing beside Champ cause he sure hasn’t played a snap in this game

Yea thats what I’m talking about - whiooop whoop - number 4 again - wow

AD don’t get directly involved in game prep - but hell he was bragging about us being lucky to have Champ and he just received an extension so he has a man crush on Champ

The AD should get involved more. But he is still learning on the job. He should have waited until the end of the season before handing out pay raises.

How do they just lob that up and score. We can't even make one catch.

22/31 now for their RUNNING qb

No matter what happens to the Cocks in the next several years. Coaching staff will be laughing all the way to bank. Top 15 national in coaching salary.

USCALUMNI

Falling backwards...off back foot. Absolute no no as a QB. Any average defense picks that off. Easy TD for Virginia.

F&@* Will Muschamp. Can’t believe we have at least 2 more years of this crap.

1st bowl win in 13 years and setting records while getting it - thats the Garnet way - way to go CHAMP - WAY TO GO - MAKE US PROUD - I wanna know why he gets a chance to make 1.5 million a year for this shit when I would do it for half price and give you the same results??

1st bowl win in 13 years and setting records while getting it - thats the Garnet way - way to go CHAMP - WAY TO GO - MAKE US PROUD - I wanna know why he gets a chance to make 1.5 million a year for this shit when I would do it for half price and give you the same results??
he makes 4.2 million a year!

Everyone on here deserves a free month of premium for watching this mess all day.
I'm personally bailing on the premium. I don't need inside info for this sh**show of a program.

I did not renew this month. Been a member for 10 years and members treat you like shit. So if that is the case I will post on the free board

USCALUMNI
Agree. When I decided to take the plunge into premium, I thought the message boards would be better than the free ones, they are not, same ole bashing goes on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT