ADVERTISEMENT

Belk

Cockadoodle4

May 28, 2018
Did he play Saturday? I kept waiting for him to be brought out when we were on the goal line but that didn't happen and I don't think I heard his name at all? I thought he still had a game of eligibility left.

Did he play Saturday? I kept waiting for him to be brought out when we were on the goal line but that didn't happen and I don't think I heard his name at all? I thought he still had a game of eligibility left.
He was in plenty. And at least one on the goal line that I remember. Champ said he will also play this Saturday. Which will burn his redshirt

Wish the snap count feature was still being put out. So we could
See how many snaps all these youngsters played.

Reactions: 92Pony
I saw and thought exactly what you saw GC-Gamecock

I thought he only played in 3 games. I can't fathom they would burn his redshirt at this point

Playing in 2 more games provides more experience plus the way guys leave early for the pros there is no guarantee he plays 4 more years after thus if he did redshirt.
I have no problem playing him if it helps our D line next year and beyond

Is it possible that Belk knows he won't stay later on and just wants to go ahead and play Saturday now that he's healthy?

Also, by goal line I meant as the full back on offense

I didn't see the game - did he go into our huddle or the Clem huddle with his buddies?

I kid. I kid. Too soon??:D:p

Reactions: CoorsTiger
He playe

He played got blown off the ball most of the time didn’t make a tackle I don’t think or not one I saw . I still think he is overrated.

Reactions: Pole
He played a majority of the game. In fact I think we had 8 freshmen on the field at one time against that offense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT