ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology

I can't believe Texas is a 9 seed. I have watched the most poorly coached team I have ever seen including middle schoolers. Syracuse will trample.

Where do y'all see us? I just see a bracket with seeding. Thanks
If you follow COD's link above, look just below the bracket, on the right; There are four little groupings for teams on "the bubble";
Last four byes
Last four in
First four out
Next four out

UofSC is in that final group

If you follow COD's link above, look just below the bracket, on the right; There are four little groupings for teams on "the bubble";
Last four byes
Last four in
First four out
Next four out

as a general rule, Following COD is not a smart idea, but IN THIS CASE 92 is correct..

Reactions: 92Pony
~ Bad pre-conference losses
~ #81 in the NET
~ Thrashed by the only 3 SEC teams in the AP
~ 2 games over .500

It's encouraging, but think Joe might be a little off on that one ...at least at this point.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
~ #81 in the NET
~ 2 games over .500

It's encouraging, but think Joe might be a little off on that one ...at least at this point.
I think the fact that the level of play drops of dramatically after the top 30 will help the cause

Reactions: Wiles2
I thought Smart was supposed to be the real deal.
I'm starting to think Shaka is like many other guys with his coaching background: good enough to be considered a potentially elite coach while racking up wins in a low-tiered conference (full of not-great coaches...decent, mostly...but nothing special in the Colonial or A10). Catches lighting in a bottle once (Final Four run). Eventually gets a big-time job, and suddenly he isn't the best coach in his conference. He's just a middle of the pack guy.
Maybe Shaka needs a few more years. But I think Texas is wishing they had kept Rick Barnes.

Reactions: funktavious
And how the heck could Bama be considered a tournament team, (granted, as a 12 seed) while we are not? They are 1 game ahead overall (15-11 vs 14-12), 3 games behind us in the SEC, and they've lost 3 straight.

Last four byes
Last four in
First four out
Next four out

It’s been a heck of a run to the back end of the bubble. There is no room for error and still need help, but it’s good to see our guys in the discussion.

Reactions: funktavious
~ #81 in the NET
~ 2 games over .500

We're also the reason that Auburn, Miss St., and Ole Miss are out of the top-25 having beaten all 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT