ADVERTISEMENT

Briles to TCU

Don't say that. Beamer will get on social media and insist that he got the man he wanted and that he wasn't interested in anybody else. The guy has thin skin and rabbit ears. Needs to ignore the outside world like most coaches
Lol 😂

Goes to show, we just don’t have hiring power.

We don't get the top talent top, and we play in the toughest defensive league. We have a loud vocal group of nutty fans with unreasonable expectations, and a local media that loves to jab our football program with lies and negativity any chance they get. And we don't pay top dollar for coaches, unless you count the millions we piss away on women's basketball every year.

What about any of that is appealing to a top OC?

The Arkansas fans actually wanted Briles gone and Loggains to get the OC promotion. We did just fine. Our new OC has already reeled in two 5 stars (Rattler and Juice). I seriously doubt they would have stayed if they weren't convinced our O would be good next year.

Soo. Every time a team hires a new coach this board has to dog out our Head Coach for them not coming here. SMH. ABAS

Half glass peeps - You guys are the best at what you do. It’s Monday. Try to have good week.

Reactions: PColatime
The Arkansas fans actually wanted Briles gone and Loggains to get the OC promotion. We did just fine. Our new OC has already reeled in two 5 stars (Rattler and Juice). I seriously doubt they would have stayed if they weren't convinced our O would be good next year.
No kidding… if I recall, we had more wins against top 10 teams this year. They weren’t some offensive juggernaut. Take away the QB and they were average

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT