ADVERTISEMENT

BRRRUUUUCCCEEE! Scored!

After having lost relatives and former students in war and you tell me it's stupid not to watch. That's your opinion not mine. This is one of my former students. I was in highschool with her parents. And you say my view is stupid!

http://nation.time.com/2012/05/21/losing-a-daughter-in-combat/

Thanks for the link... powerful story. Makes you feel sad and uplifted at the same time. Sorry for your loss... The world would have been a better place had Kimberly still been with us.

Reactions: king ward
blue-line-flagx750.jpg

Reactions: mike102851
Reactions: andypants
Went to High School with Kimberly . She was an amazing person . Really Sad . She was one in a million .
Yes she was. Her smile lit up the place when she'd visit the Jr High and high school when she was home. I played football with her dad and went to church with her mom and grandparents. Her dad and I are both PK's preacher's kids.

To some it is their life apparently. It doesnt mean that much to me, ( I can stop watching their Political Stunts) Would rather Golf and spend time with My family on Sunday afternoons now.. (Was too cold to Golf yesterday IMO)
I played. It got better as the day wore on.

Thanks for the link... powerful story. Makes you feel sad and uplifted at the same time. Sorry for your loss... The world would have been a better place had Kimberly still been with us.
I remember when she was featured on the national news during that war, and how just a few days later she was killed. I felt so bad for her. I often visit the library named for her in Easley. The mural and story on the front wall is moving. I keep her in mind when I'm tempted to watch an NFL game.

Yes she was. Her smile lit up the place when she'd visit the Jr High and high school when she was home. I played football with her dad and went to church with her mom and grandparents. Her dad and I are both PK's preacher's kids.

Yeah she was awesome . If you played with her Dad you must have played with My uncle ,David Stephens , on those state championship teams .

Yeah she was awesome . If you played with her Dad you must have played with My uncle ,David Stephens , on those state championship teams .
I know David well. In a practice tackling drill as a 10th grader I ran over a defensive starter 3 times. The ndxt time i had to run Coach Carr put David ul to tackle me. I didnt run over him but did gain a little. Then Coach put Benny Galloway up and gave me 3 tries. I tried my hardest to beat him just once and he hit me harder than anyone ever did in a game.
Coach Lewis here. Were you in one of my classes?

I know David well. In a practice tackling drill as a 10th grader I ran over a defensive starter 3 times. The ndxt time i had to run Coach Carr put David ul to tackle me. I didnt run over him but did gain a little. Then Coach put Benny Galloway up and gave me 3 tries. I tried my hardest to beat him just once and he hit me harder than anyone ever did in a game.
Coach Lewis here. Were you in one of my classes?

Haha !!! I sure was !! This is Chavis . You taught and coached Me and my brother Jarrett . He’s in Chicago and I’m in Destin Fl . Mom and Dad are still in Easley . I’ll see uncle David this Christmas . I’ll tell him you said Hi !!! Have not been home in many years so I’m excited to see everybody .

Haha !!! I sure was !! This is Chavis . You taught and coached Me and my brother Jarrett . He’s in Chicago and I’m in Destin Fl . Mom and Dad are still in Easley . I’ll see uncle David this Christmas . I’ll tell him you said Hi !!! Have not been home in many years so I’m excited to see everybody .
Great! It's been a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT