ADVERTISEMENT

Candidates for new HC

I would like to see Mike Leach on our sidelines.

He's brutally honest, wins and recruit with the best of them. He's also an offensive genius. Any QB worth his weight would love to play for him.
Me, too. Love the way he talks and he could build a winner here and would leave that god forsaken place for the SEC. BUT we need an AD with intestinal fortitude(AKA as......:))to make a hire like that. USC would have been better off to have hired him in the first place. Grade D- for AD's search and hire.

I'd love to see Leach here.

Yes.
New President should bring in new AD who should bring in new Football HC.

I am worried we will lose the recruiting class we are putting together, but need coaching change.

Question, I think we have a good Oline coach, but why was the Oline so bad against UNC

It is because they are bad and you will see for yourself on Sat.

Rhule down at Baylor would be someone to look at. He has taken an interesting approach to addressing the inherent difficulty in recruiting down there and it seems to be paying off so far.

I was skeptical when Rhule was hired, but he has been really good for Baylor. You could do much worse.

I am keeping an eye on two coaches - the HCs at Kansas State and the other st Wyoming. This season will tell us more.

Mississippi State may not know what hit them next week. It will be a big test for Klieman at Kansas State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT