ADVERTISEMENT

Carlsen knows what he has to do

Words can not say how embarrassing this is! We have went totally backwards. It is shameful. Coaches. Someone must be fired. Gamecock fans, this is bad as it gets. A 4 win season and last place in the SEC. This is how SC do it.

We have the 18 million. We have the 22 million. Bob freaking McNair Is a billionaire and owns the Texans, he's a donor and alum. I know Ted and Cindy have done a hell of a lot already, but they sure as hell have the funds. We got the money, it's time to nut up or shut up and make some changes. Letting people linger is the reason we are a historical piece of mediocrity.

We already KNOW that Muschamp can not coach.
We already KNOW that Tanner is incompetent, as an Athletic Director.
We are going to find out whether or not the General has any Balls.

We have the 18 million. We have the 22 million. Bob freaking McNair Is a billionaire and owns the Texans, he's a donor and alum. I know Ted and Cindy have done a hell of a lot already, but they sure as hell have the funds. We got the money, it's time to nut up or shut up and make some changes. Letting people linger is the reason we are a historical piece of mediocrity.

Bob McNair is dead.

exactly, they wouldn’t have written the proverbial check if they new they couldn’t cash it in an emergency. i think everything but football is fine. basketball looks to be in good shape this year, we’ll see. juries still out on baseball, we lost the entire bullpen last year to injury. i think all tanner needs to do is help facilitate a positive change on the staff and he’s safe. his accolades during his tenure far outweigh a lousy football team.

MV5BNjc1NjMxODQ5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODcwMDQ2MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Caslen thinking... "Glad I am here for the money and not the football". Looks like he puked in his mouth a little right there at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT