ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Basketball @ Missouri: Official Thread

Our team really sucks tonight. This is just pathetic. I have no clue how we have won 21 games. This is some of the worst basketball I have EVER seen us play. I have said for the past... DECADE or so- how do we find so many players who have played ball their whole life and CANNOT HIT WIDE ASS OPEN SHOTS? Guys I played on the playgrounds with in HS and college can hit the shots our boys will pound into the rim four fn times in a row... FTs, Three pointers.. lay ups!? For the love of GOD, WE CANNOT MAKE FN LAYUPS!? Wha... What happened? Where do we find NCAA basketball recruits who cannot MAKE SHOTS?!? This is not just a "tonight" thing... We don't have a real scoring threat on the floor. We have won most our games by grinding out rebounds and putting the other team in foul trouble, racks up half our points at the line... Where we still don't shoot a high percentage... I just kept hoping we'd see some of these freshmen develop into scorers, we'd see our guys like Notice and Thornwell take games over and get hot from outside... The reverse is happening... It makes me sick, I turned that shit off like 20 minutes ago. I got better things to do with my time than teach my 3 year old every curse word known to man.

So glad baseball is about to start so I can watch us play a different sport that we SUCK AT all of a sudden! That will make me feel wayyyy better.

Reactions: CarolinaHeaven
Big Chat I think may have cost us this game. Down by 3 he lets the smaller Rossberg strip him of the ball. Just killed momentum.

Down three with the ball and a stupid turnover again. These guys have no idea how to capitalize on momentum swings. Not sure we can do it again. Of course I said the first time we got it down to three.

Like I said this is a terrible loss. Might take winning the SEC to get to the dance now.

Down three with the ball and a stupid turnover again. These guys have no idea how to capitalize on momentum swings. Not sure we can do it again. Of course I said the first time we got it down to three.
Hopefully we'll make one more push but it should've never come to this. Yet another sad 1st half performance may cost us another game.

HARD. TO. WATCH.

These guys either don't want it or don't know how to want it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT