ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Basketball @ Missouri: Official Thread

No shot. Did you see the UK game?

I agree so much. If I was Frank, I'd make the "leaders" of this team do the press conference and answer why they didn't give a shit at the beginning of the game and why rebounding and defense didn't seem to be a priority tonight.

This is disappointing. It is clear...Carrera plays with everything he has and sometimes the others just say, oh well.

Reactions: CarolinaHeaven
We will remember this if we end up In the NIT. The way we are playing that's where we might end up.

Very bad night. But I still love our cocks! Forever to thee!!

Cant you people be happy with 21 wins so far........SC is a average to slightly above average team that has played a below average schedule.

Can you just enjoy the season up to this point.

Cant you people be happy with 21 wins so far........SC is an average to slightly above average team that has played a below average schedule.

Can you just enjoy the season up to this point.
I'm not happy about this. Last year we were supposed to make it to the NIT. This year the NCAA's.

Reactions: CarolinaHeaven
Not all Frank's fault.....they have to want to play defense and rebound. I sure would let Chat watch an entire game from the bench to see if it would motivate him. If not, we'll miss his 4 pts, 6 turnovers and 5 meaningless fouls per game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT