ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Princeton Game Thread

kawalski

Jan 8, 2021
Dont know anything about Princeton other than they beat Rutgers Camden 94-28! Yikes Go Cocks!

This team has some size with a better level of overall talent than I’ve seen in a few years. Frank has done a good job of getting some solid transfers.

• Haha
Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
The shots from crus are just not ideal choices. Not sure what to do with that info. But it’s got to be better at some point

We have size but havent switched to inside play yet, its all outside jumpers. Expect that to change soon

Reactions: cadcock
Offense looks awful. Dribble around for the whole shot clock then throw something up.

Hard to run anything on offense when you don’t have a single three point shooter worth respecting.

Reactions: cadcock
No true PG. We need to drive to the basket and they never do. When Bryant comes back he will all day.

Carter has nice touch. Princeton clearly has the single best player on the court, which is really hurting us playing man

Does this team even practice offense? Just throwing up wild shot after wild shot. And can’t shoot for shit.

Cous should haven't gotten mad a little earlier and Stevenson just needs to stick with floaters and lay ups.

Surprised it ended up that close as bad as the team was shooting the ball. I just can’t look at Frank without thinking of Lex Luthor now.

Reactions: Horsewoman
Just another bad sub 500 team talking about next year.
In fairness I thought this was going to be a sub 500 year anyway. Probably take a few years to turn this around.

How did Chico Carter manage to get in the dog house so quickly? Guy was actually emerging as an efficient scorer and three point shooter at Murray State and he can’t get any run on this squad?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT