ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Bears

classof95#

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2001
Trubisky looks pretty good, Mike Glennon and Mark Sanchez struggled. Thinking Connor may be able to move up the depth chart if he gets another chance to prove himself.

Go Gamecocks!

Trubisky looks pretty good, Mike Glennon and Mark Sanchez struggled. Thinking Connor may be able to move up the depth chart if he gets another chance to prove himself.

Go Gamecocks!
I don't think there's any chance that Shaw is on the opening day roster for the bears unless someone gets injured. May be best if they cut him now so he can land somewhere else and get some preseason reps.

I wish Connor would get a shot. Now back to Trbinski. They brought him at the 2 yd like and he only rolled out and fou f the tight end widw open

He really can't...... and I really hate it. I agree with Vienna; may be best if they go ahead and cut him so he can hopefully catch on elsewhere quickly. They don't seem to be interested in him for the long run as many other qbs as they keep bringing in.

And yes, Trubisky is looking pretty good!

Last edited:
They said he would not play because he just got the surgical screw out of his once broke leg. If he does play it will be with the last string. It will be best for him to go elsewhere to vie for a backup spot.

As a Bears fan all you saw tonight was smoke and mirrors. All the QB's suck except Connor. Drafting Trubisky in the first round was stupid stupid stupid. They paid 1st round money for a guy that was 3rd round at best.

Connor was a very good college QB, he appears to be a great young man, but his window of opportunity in the NFL is quickly closing. Maybe he should try the CFL (more suited to his talents), or get started on his coaching career sooner than later. What most of us consider "luck" in life simply means being in the right place with the needed skills at the right time, knowing the right people at the right time, or staying healthy at the right time. Connor has never had too much "luck" in the NFL.

As a Bears fan all you saw tonight was smoke and mirrors. All the QB's suck except Connor. Drafting Trubisky in the first round was stupid stupid stupid. They paid 1st round money for a guy that was 3rd round at best.

As another Bears fan(as if it matters), this is really dumb.

As another Bears fan(as if it matters), this is really dumb.
2 of their QB's are players nobody else wants, Trubisky had a good game but he's not someone you draft that high and plan to build a team around. The fact that they passed on drafting Watson in favor of Trubisky says it all.

Seattle is high on him. Once he is cut(again) , look for him to go there. Chicago waived him only to call him back within the 48 hr rule as he was driving back to Greenville bc their 3rd qb got gimped up in OTA's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT