ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson fan here

Clemsonman17

Nov 5, 2015
Not trying to be a troll or smack talk anyone. I just wanted to warn people of a ticket scam going on that unfortunately I bought tickets from. If you see tickets being sold in Section 21 Row 3 seats 25 and 26 DO NOT BUY THEM! I bought a pair, got on the internet looking around for more tickets for my family and friends and saw my same exact seats for sale and the sale post was posted after I had purchased them. I immediately got in contact with law enforcement and the person I bought them from and got my money back. They say it's an ongoing investigation but you never know how that will end up. I purchased these in the Anderson, SC area but you never know where they could wind up. Not trying to clutter your board or anything I just hate a thief and would hate for some guy taking his kid to the game and get denied entry. If you need anymore info or have bought the same tickets feel free to email me at james.medlin3@aol.com and I will get you in contact with investigators. Trying to keep hard working people from getting scammed is something I can definitely come together with gamecocks for. Good luck to y'all and I wish y'all an injury free rest of the season. Go Tigers.

Not trying to be a troll or smack talk anyone. I just wanted to warn people of a ticket scam going on that unfortunately I bought tickets from. If you see tickets being sold in Section 21 Row 3 seats 25 and 26 DO NOT BUY THEM! I bought a pair, got on the internet looking around for more tickets for my family and friends and saw my same exact seats for sale and the sale post was posted after I had purchased them. I immediately got in contact with law enforcement and the person I bought them from and got my money back. They say it's an ongoing investigation but you never know how that will end up. I purchased these in the Anderson, SC area but you never know where they could wind up. Not trying to clutter your board or anything I just hate a thief and would hate for some guy taking his kid to the game and get denied entry. If you need anymore info or have bought the same tickets feel free to email me at james.medlin3@aol.com and I will get you in contact with investigators. Trying to keep hard working people from getting scammed is something I can definitely come together with gamecocks for. Good luck to y'all and I wish y'all an injury free rest of the season. Go Tigers.
Wow...a reasonable and thoughtful clemsux fan...what will they think of next ?

Thanks for the post. Post here anytime.

Made an email address for this post on here so I wasn't giving out my business or personal email address. I appreciate your concern for my internet speed though.

Reactions: cloudwalker
I seem to recall reading of a similar scam, in the same part of the state, a couple years ago, but from a woman selling Clemson tickets (not just to the SCAR game), but taking people's money and never sending the tickets.

I seem to recall reading of a similar scam, in the same part of the state, a couple years ago, but from a woman selling Clemson tickets (not just to the SCAR game), but taking people's money and never sending the tickets.
Yeah that was a big deal, she took in thousands. Crazy part is she went to court for the charges got out of court and was busted again for it. Greed will ruin people.

Yall need revenue to pay for that meth.

ThAt was a misunderstanding on my part. Come talk to me about it or call me at 864-656-6827. You can come by my house if you like. I'm at 201 Sikes Hall in klemson. Just don't run over my sheep.

Reactions: cocks4EVA_
That is my standard....if you are a great clemsux fan...you are still a clemsux fan.....clemsux is a body of fans, not an individual fan, therefore you shall always be called a clemsux fan.
My sister law is a Clempson fan... and she knows I call her a Clempson fan because... she uses a magical P to say her school name.

Off topic but it's sounds like people were stupid enough to pay in advance and wait by the mailbox. Was she Ethiopian?

I just thought he was stuck in the dark ages.
You realize that AOL is just like GMail, MSN, etc...., right?

It's nothing more than a free email server that also reports news. Those who wanted to keep their old addresses from the mid-90's can do so for free.

It's nothing more than a free email server that also reports news. Those who wanted to keep their old addresses from the mid-90's can do so for free.

Hmm. Windows 10 is pretty kewl as well.

=;-p

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...DXivfP91U6_mA8Fkg&sig2=UYixhEwFqK62cSZt3YIQgw Being stuck in the 90's is not always a good thing.
Oh and while I am at it. I was just giving a tater with a low post count a simple dig. You then waste your time insulting my knowledge of the internet. I am a long time GCC customer. When moderating, keep the taters in check before the loyalist.

Have fun at the game. Go Gamecocks

Now I know why I don't go on any sports message boards. No this wasn't a send money in advance and wait by the mailbox. These were duplicated tickets on the right type of paper and all. My low post count is due to the fact I created an account just to make this post to warn people of a scam. Y'all have a good one, I was able to get the amount of tickets I need through Iptay, section 21 just sounded better to me. See y'all in November.

Yet you resort to calling him a "clemsux fan"? ...nice. LOL!
Ummm...he is a clemsux fan...so, that's what he shall be called. Btw, you are a clemsux fan too. You do realize you're on a GAMECOCK board, don't you? This board is home to the flagship university of South Carolina.

This post sort of reminds me of why that one guy posted he was done with FGF. I certainly understand no love for Clemson fans, but a little civility and class never hurts. Maybe it's an unrealistic expectation?

This post sort of reminds me of why that one guy posted he was done with FGF. I certainly understand no love for Clemson fans, but a little civility and class never hurts. Maybe it's an unrealistic expectation?
It's common knowledge that you can not be a fan of your University (no matter which) and be civil to your rival. Only when a true tragedy occurs is it tolerated. Along the lines of a flood, a hurricane or said rival getting scammed on tickets.. Lol

Now I know why I don't go on any sports message boards. No this wasn't a send money in advance and wait by the mailbox. These were duplicated tickets on the right type of paper and all. My low post count is due to the fact I created an account just to make this post to warn people of a scam. Y'all have a good one, I was able to get the amount of tickets I need through Iptay, section 21 just sounded better to me. See y'all in November.
Those are bad tickets anyway. They are about 9 rows up from ground level on the East side, and that means you'll be seeing the back of the team more than the game. The only thing you can do is watch the video board for some plays.

Well, I won't have a problem because I'm not looking to buy a tater game ticket....never have, and I never will...no interest at all...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT