ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson fans hypocrisy

Probably gets it from reading message boards, same as you, OP, and everybody else, no?

Not exactly, it wouldn't surprise me if he sat in class with them daily. Probably one of their students if all his posts here defend Clemson.

Clemson fans before playing USC: "Who has South Carolina beaten? The SEC is down this year."

Clemson fans if they beat USC: "We've played a tough schedule. We beat Auburn and South Carolina."

At the beginning of the season many of their fans were calling for Bryant to be benched and thought that he would eventually lose the starting job because of the close competition. I guess their backups aren't as good as they once thought. But just wait until Mr Pert Plus comes in next year!

We two deep... But if your hurt we still going to run you out on the field because our two deep really just describes our locker room rituals..

No need to engage with the house taters.. They just over here running their pecker suckers.. They have a good leader.. Soy Bean Wind...

I ll give the new house taters a pass this week since its rival week, but to the ones that are over here all year, you are bunch of dumb asses..

Reactions: Cocky kebo57
Clemson fans before playing USC: "Who has South Carolina beaten? The SEC is down this year."

Clemson fans if they beat USC: "We've played a tough schedule. We beat Auburn and South Carolina."

I can promise you that Clemson fans will not include South Carolina when discussing the strength of their schedule. You guys are killing us. I'm actually shocked I haven't seen anybody posting about tanking on purpose to hurt Clemson's strength of schedule, as concerned as you guys seem to be about them.

I can promise you that Clemson fans will not include South Carolina when discussing the strength of their schedule. You guys are killing us. I'm actually shocked I haven't seen anybody posting about tanking on purpose to hurt Clemson's strength of schedule, as concerned as you guys seem to be about them.
"As concerned as you guys seem to be about them "? What brings you to a gamecock website? And don't say something lame like "for laughs ". Clemson fans are hilarious

Haha. Says the da tater on the gamecock site. Lol

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
"As concerned as you guys seem to be about them "? What brings you to a gamecock website? And don't say something lame like "for laughs ". Clemson fans are hilarious

There really is a LOT to laugh at. I'll admit the thread on the pictures of redneck Clemson stuff is pretty good too. Surprised the picture of Jad Dean in the clown suit hasn't popped up somewhere yet.

...because there is a heck of a lot of Clemson talk on this board...and don't say it's because we are playing you this week...

Yeah and week after taters Auburn struggled to beat Mercer 24-10. Auburn is a different team now

Reactions: DarkCock

I can promise you insecure losers hang out on other teams message boards

I came over just to get a feel for how the game will go. Just got back from a New Orleans business trip and haven’t read or heard a whole lot about the game.

Syracuse whipped us. We deserved the loss. If we played them again, who knows.

I came over just to get a feel for how the game will go. Just got back from a New Orleans business trip and haven’t read or heard a whole lot about the game.

Syracuse whipped us. We deserved the loss. If we played them again, who knows.
If we played them 10-times.....blah, blah, blah.

...because there is a heck of a lot of Clemson talk on this board...and don't say it's because we are playing you this week...
You can't find enough Clemson talk on your own board?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT