ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson playing dirty

I was trying to think of a way that's not dirty because of course this is a Gamecock board.

Uh, nope- That was really bad.

Yeah, I think a suspension would make sense.

He got lucky that other players didn't start throwing fists. That play could have ended very badly.
I don't like Duke, but Clemson's Collins is an instigator. I have seen him throw an elbow to the face of an opponent and then put up his fists like he was the one that needed to defend himself. He should be suspended, that could have resulted in a very serious injury.

Go over to taternet….consensus is it was a good foul. And they thought coach k coming out on the court was the bigger issue. Sad world but expected from the taterhead 0 class fans

That has to be an exception.

I haven't looked at Tigernet but it's obvious even Clemson's coach realized that was way over the top.

If a Gamecock player did that exact same thing, many Clemson fans on Tigernet would be emailing high schools around the state telling them to never allow South Carolina on campus because of the dirty basketball player we have.

I haven't looked at Tigernet but it's obvious even Clemson's coach realized that was way over the top.

If a Gamecock player did that exact same thing, many Clemson fans on Tigernet would be emailing high schools around the state telling them to never allow South Carolina on campus because of the dirty basketball player we have.
The most common defense from Tiger apologists I've seen is "it looked scary, but he was able to stay in the game." I don't know...He could have easily hit his head on the floor, bleed all over the court and suffered a concussion. Just because that didn't happen shouldn't lessen Colllins' punishment, IMO.

Go look for yourself…..at the time a 27 post thread with 5 or so saying it was wrong….the rest upset with coach k coming out on court saying it was just a hard foul and brownell should have punched coach k for yelling towards the taters

Reactions: DarkCock
Doubt he’s your “ bud” but guess he struck a nerve huh. It’s pretty obvious through your post what you are . Guess the guy pointing it out upset you but not sure how you don’t see coming on a gamecock board won’t get you called out
You choosing to come to our board so that’s your choice
Funny it’s your board. I probably give more and go to more games than most on here. I know who I pull for. He didn’t strike a nerve at all because I don’t care who people on here think I pull for.
Also to clarify I think the fowl was awful. Just don’t agree with an opposing coach yelling at players that are not his. That’s unprofessional.

that's beyond flagrant....should be suspended for the rest of the year at the least....he could have ended that young mans career....disgusting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT