ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson sucks.

gailbar

Sep 7, 2013
They think they are king of the football world. Play in a mickey mouse league with no major wins to brag about. If they played in SEC they would be middle of the pack team. Can't stand that clown of a coach called DABO. CWM will pay them back in a couple years. Go Cocks.

The tigers played 2 SEC teams this year and beat both. The mighty defense of CU gave up an average of about 30 points per game to those 2 SEC teams and should have lost to A&M and the taters know it - they didn’t lose and I guess that’s part of the game but the point is he mighty tigger program would lose between 2 to 3 SEC games every year in the SEC - those two teams were middle of the pack teams and not even in the top 3 of each division - hope the taters will be exposed in the CFP but odds are they will play another team either ND or Oklahoma that doesn’t play defense at all and eek out a trip to the title game. Now that brings up another issue with ND - if they don’t play in a conference championship game - they shouldn’t be in - if they would have played in the ACC title game - either the taters or the dome heads would be out. Using that logic - Georgia would have been better off not winning the East and entering today with only 1 loss. - the ACC sucks and that includes ND who is a fake pretender as well.

Well they wouldn’t have beaten Georgia so they wouldn’t have played yesterday.
No conference crown:(

Clemson doesn't suck.
The playoff sucks.
Clemson is pretty good actually.
But they aren't as good as Georgia.
Clemson will get in, while Georgia won't.
But this is the system some of you pissed and moaned for.
Oh well.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Clemson doesn't suck.
The playoff sucks.
Oh well.

A lot of hate and discontent on the board about the CFP system today (going to get worse around noon). I do think the CFA needs to force ND and the ACC to get rid of the funky arrangement, but I don't know if ALABAMA needs to be forced to keep playing Georgia until the dawns forget to choke and beat Bama.

Alabama cleared the path of the dawns yesterday and will likely have a cake walk to another title with ND, Clemson, Oklahoma or OSU.

They earned the right not to have to play Georgia again....fake punt at mid-field. That's laughable and indefensible.

The tigers played 2 SEC teams this year and beat both. The mighty defense of CU gave up an average of about 30 points per game to those 2 SEC teams and should have lost to A&M and the taters know it - they didn’t lose and I guess that’s part of the game but the point is he mighty tigger program would lose between 2 to 3 SEC games every year in the SEC - those two teams were middle of the pack teams and not even in the top 3 of each division - hope the taters will be exposed in the CFP but odds are they will play another team either ND or Oklahoma that doesn’t play defense at all and eek out a trip to the title game. Now that brings up another issue with ND - if they don’t play in a conference championship game - they shouldn’t be in - if they would have played in the ACC title game - either the taters or the dome heads would be out. Using that logic - Georgia would have been better off not winning the East and entering today with only 1 loss. - the ACC sucks and that includes ND who is a fake pretender as well.
But they scored an average of 35 so....
I mean, that IS the game, right? He who has the most points after 60 mins...

They think they are king of the football world. Play in a mickey mouse league with no major wins to brag about. If they played in SEC they would be middle of the pack team. Can't stand that clown of a coach called DABO. CWM will pay them back in a couple years. Go Cocks.
Thank you for this new and very insightful take on Clemson. If only someone else had posted a similar sentiment earlier.

Reactions: Zann77 and ddw1263
Clemson doesn't suck.
The playoff sucks.
Oh well.
This is NOT the system I "moaned" for. I wanted a system that used more than objective metrics (such as merely w-l record) to determine the BEST 4 football teams in the nation. I had some confidence when they said they would have a committee to determine the top 4, but then knew it was a joke when I heard who would make up the committee.
So now, we have a committee of 13 people (I think) who STILL consider W-L record (objective measure) regardless of strength of schedule to determine who will represent. As for Notre Dame, they should not be included in the conversation until they decide to be like everyone else and join a conference. They are where they are because of their choice.
Lastly, as we are 10 minutes away from the final communication of the 4 teams, I suspect Ohio State will be in because they are Ohio State. This same applies with ND. Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and then ND.

Let's be honest they should have lost to A&M and gave up 600 yds. to us they don't belong in the playoffs but I'm alright with it just to see them fail.

But they scored an average of 35 so....
I mean, that IS the game, right? He who has the most points after 60 mins...
You are right tater - can’t argue that - my point is that they should have lost to A&M and the mighty defense gave up 35 to lowly USC - if they played an SEC schedule for 1 year - you taters would be shocked at how averge your team really is in a competitive conference - the ACC is a joke - seriously a joke - it’s like the playground bully beating up all the smaller kids because he is bigger but that bully will not leave his safe zone. You guys will see as you play UGA in the next few years.

A lot of hate and discontent on the board about the CFP system today (going to get worse around noon). I do think the CFA needs to force ND and the ACC to get rid of the funky arrangement, but I don't know if ALABAMA needs to be forced to keep playing Georgia until the dawns forget to choke and beat Bama.

Alabama cleared the path of the dawns yesterday and will likely have a cake walk to another title with ND, Clemson, Oklahoma or OSU.

They earned the right not to have to play Georgia again....fake punt at mid-field. That's laughable and indefensible.

Yep

You are right tater - can’t argue that - my point is that they should have lost to A&M and the mighty defense gave up 35 to lowly USC - if they played an SEC schedule for 1 year - you taters would be shocked at how averge your team really is in a competitive conference - the ACC is a joke - seriously a joke - it’s like the playground bully beating up all the smaller kids because he is bigger but that bully will not leave his safe zone. You guys will see as you play UGA in the next few years.

Good lord.

I’d like to see who voted where. I’m sticking with tater ties leaving uga out and keeping ND 3rd so they can play the
Makes taters path easier.

I’d like to see who voted where. I’m sticking with tater ties leaving uga out and keeping ND 3rd so they can play the
Makes taters path easier.

What Clemson ties?? Bobby Johnson who spent more time in the SEC than he did at Clemson or Ken Hatfield who I am sure has no love to Clemson considering how his tenure ended there. There isn't anyone else with ties to Clemson on the committee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT