ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Spurrier And Fan Loyalty ???

G-Man!!!

Mar 5, 2011
Where is the loyalty to the old ball coach? Who won back to back ten win seasons, won five straight against Carolina's rival, and more or less brought winning to a program that had "never" really had that much success.

Where's the Loyalty???

Where is the loyalty to the old ball coach? Who won back to back ten win seasons, won five straight against Carolina's rival, and more or less brought winning to a program that had "never" really had that much success.

Where's the Loyalty???
Where's his loyalty to the program? He put his kid in charge, who is incapable. He put his loyalty to guys like Ward above us. He went and grabbed a position coach from the NFL who had been away from the college game for more than a decade (and whose wife won't even live in Cola).

He's placed his family and friends above all. That's sounds great in theory, but he's paid over $4MM per year to compete and he's not doing it.

Man, Connor Shaw was awesome at QB. I wish we could clone him. Him and Lattimore are two of my favorites of all time. All class and bled garnet! Seriously though, Coach Spurrier has had a good run at SC but it is probably time to move on. If he can't make the coaching personnel changes that are badly needed right now then it is time to go. I appreciate everything he has done for our Gamecock program but we are deteriorating quickly as a program. This needs to be fixed right away.

I hate to tell you, but college football is a business, basically a selling business and its the fans right to say "what have you done for me lately"
The bottom line is, if there is not a new HC next year, SC is just moving the down years ahead, each year Spurrier stays at SC

Reactions: Buzzkill1

Where's the Loyalty???
You serious clark?
you-serious-clark-o.gif

Where is the loyalty? We paid for exuberant salries, improved facilities, higher tickets, put up with inexcusable losses every year and let him pretty much turn the program over to his incompetent son. The only thing we have is an eastern division win. Inguess we owe him instead of the other way around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT