ADVERTISEMENT

Come on Zion, wouldn't it be more fun to beat those guys.....

It's clear that our guys were the better coached team but obviously under talented in comparison. Imagine a couple of elite talented guys with a solid supporting cast and Martin as coach.
I've been thinking the exact same thing. Kentucky players are so talented and they make a lot of shots that shouldn't even be taken but they have the ability to make them. If we had guys with that kind of talent playing in Frank Martin's system, the sky is the limit. Imagine(I know it's a pipe dream, but still) if we brought in Bowen, Zion, and Simmons, along with Felder and Silva coming back next season.

He is going to clemson and they are planning to petition the ACC for a 2019 game at chapel hill. 1-59 or bust with Zion’s one year.

Zion can prove me wrong over the next week, but I see a me-first kid who will be using Clemson the same way Ben Simmons used LSU.

SHIRTIMAGE2.jpg

Although he is handling process WAY better than XT, result will be the same. If not Clemson then it will be Ky or Duke IMO

You never know what these kids are thinking but why not come to Carolina and play for a real basketball coach. Just don't make eye contact.

Brownell is a dickhead. Like Darrin Horn on steroids. The only reason they didn't fire him is because of Zion. And all of those transfers. They have a good team. But Zion fits us better.

How do we know Zion is going to quempsum? Not saying that he don't already have his mind made up but what signs indicate him going to the taters? Just wondering.

he has been teling his closest friends for weeks that he is going to clemson. and evey national recruting guru is projecting him to clemson.

it sucks but we wil only play him one year and earlier in the season when he will still be getting used to the speed of the college game.

How do we know Zion is going to quempsum? Not saying that he don't already have his mind made up but what signs indicate him going to the taters? Just wondering.

Everything. He’s been telling other recruits for a while. Just hasn’t gone public

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT