ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations, Greenville!

As we go through this whole thing the more I realize that so many people never grow up. It doesn't matter if they are 30, 40, 50, 90 - they are just children that have no self control. And it's a shocking number.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Greenville County is mostly rural requiring people to drive to stores at longer distances than smaller and more urban counties. Written by a journalist. Maybe people should understand math and science.

Disagree. People could get their essential shopping done in Greenville, Taylors, Greer, Simpsonville, Berea, Mauldin, Travelers Rest, etc......

It is a big county and there are rural parts, but there is no reason for people to be out as much as they are. I live here.

The most dangerous thing you can do right now is go to a hardware store, grocery store or gas station. It’s packed like Memorial Day Weekend.

Reactions: Jeremiah Bullfrog
Greenville County is mostly rural requiring people to drive to stores at longer distances than smaller and more urban counties. Written by a journalist. Maybe people should understand math and science.

Get your head out of your ass. There are more rural counties out west who headed the stay at home orders. They travel more to the store than Greenville.

The stay hom decree is meant to slow the rate of spread, not stop it

I can agree with you on something for once. I'm an essential employee, whatever that means, but Woodruff Road was still busy as hell at 11 am. No masks on besides me in the Lidl I went to before work.

If you are an essential employee why do post and debate about politics so much on a college sports website? Are u essential to George Soros?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT