ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Jake Bentley -- Recipient of SEC Sportsmanship Award!!! ****

. . .but on-the-field prostate exams in front of God and Country are sportsmanship? You Taters have weird ideas re: manners and morals!

No, they are not. But none of those guys won any awards for sportsmanship much less for the entire conference. This is the best representative of the entire SEC? The well must have been pretty dry I guess.

No, they are not. But none of those guys won any awards for sportsmanship much less for the entire conference. This is the best representative of the entire SEC? The well must have been pretty dry I guess.
Pretty sure their selection was made with a little clearer perception than yours. Certainly more maturity.

How bout them tigers huh. Any new cars, robberies, everyone passing drug tests, etc?

Pretty sure their selection was made with a little clearer perception than yours. Certainly more maturity.

How bout them tigers huh. Any new cars, robberies, everyone passing drug tests, etc?
giphy.gif

Touch, touchy. Me thinks the talkin' Tater protests too much. Quit quibbling over silly details. Tater U. is damn lucky that the on-camera rape referred to wasn't picked up by the national media. It would have been, but the guys in NYC didn't want to make OSU look . . . vulnerable?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT