ADVERTISEMENT

Culberson’s throw home in the Braves game today

Not going to win big with Luke Jackson as closer. Nice story but Braves need to work the phones over the break. I’d start asking about Yates from San Diego.

Not going to win big with Luke Jackson as closer. Nice story but Braves need to work the phones over the break. I’d start asking about Yates from San Diego.
Preach. There are plenty of teams out there with nothing to play for and have a quality closer. Need to sacrifice a couple prospects for a closer for sure.

Unreal play from Charlie- reminded me of Jake Williams' game saver against Florida in Game 1 of the Finals that year. Love having Culberson and Camargo coming off the bench. Neither are necessarily guys you'd want to have in the day to day on a team that is trying to win it all, but they are HUGE coming off the bench and stepping in when we need them.

I was actually at the game yesterday. Have to say the Clemson stuff was not really as in your face as I thought it would be. They all wear their orange every day as it is (don't think most have anything else in their closet) so it wasn't too different than normal. The hats were navy too, which helped. Thank goodness they weren't orange.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Unreal play from Charlie- reminded me of Jake Williams' game saver against Florida in Game 1 of the Finals that year. Love having Culberson and Camargo coming off the bench. Neither are necessarily guys you'd want to have in the day to day on a team that is trying to win it all, but they are HUGE coming off the bench and stepping in when we need them.

I was actually at the game yesterday. Have to say the Clemson stuff was not really as in your face as I thought it would be. They all wear their orange every day as it is (don't think most have anything else in their closet) so it wasn't too different than normal. The hats were navy too, which helped. Thank goodness they weren't orange.
Were they selling the hats or just giving them away (like a bobble head promotion?). Was trying to figure out how to get one for my son.

I would think other fanbases that have one would be happy to unload on ebay, i.e. us and uga. Nothing could be finer than to get a bunch of tigers in a bidding war!

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
cut.jpg

This is what our hat looks like

https://www.mlb.com/braves/tickets/specials/university-of-south-carolina

The hats were actually dark purple. A lady had one on in the security line in the Greenville airport yesterday morning when I was flying to Santa Fe, NM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT