ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo getting his butt handed to him on Twitter right now

Jbsc88

Apr 6, 2016
Vol Country (shoot me) TN
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dabo Swinney is really upset: &quot;This game was not canceled because of COVID. COVID was just an excuse to cancel the game.&quot; Says FSU administration forfeited the game. If FSU wants to play Clemson, they can home to Death Valley, he says. Or they can pay for Clemson&#39;s travel.</p>&mdash; Grace Raynor (@gmraynor) <a href="">November 22, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

All protocols were followed, as long as they followed protocol I don’t see the big deal.
I appreciate the token tater media talking points. But they should have waited for the final Friday test before getting on the plane. Dabo got his pu__y hurt and runs to the tater media for help. This is clemson fault. Plus they will play the game.

Last edited:
I had no idea he practiced that kid let alone put him on an airplane being symptomatic. I know before I tested Positive for the Rona I was symptomatic a few days and tested negative. My Employer and my Doctor made me quarantine even with a negative test result. The doctor invoked the PUI clause which means a person under investigation.

Reactions: okccock
I appreciate the token tater media talking points. But they should have waited for the final Friday test before getting on the plane. Dabo got his pussy hurt and runs to the tater media for help. This is clemson fault. Plus they will play the game.
Test results are not available until Saturday. You expect them to fly to Tallahassee the day of the game?

I appreciate the token tater media talking points. But they should have waited for the final Friday test before getting on the plane. Dabo got his pu__y hurt and runs to the tater media for help. This is clemson fault. Plus they will play the game.
10-4. If Dabo wants to be one game short come playoff time he can do just what he says.

Last edited:
Dabo played a true freshman QB that was injured. And then after they lose the game he says the QB was limited in running the ball because he was injured and afraid that another hit could cause a more serious injury. Sound familiar ??
Win at all cost. No doubt, Dabo will spin this back to the medical staffs fault. Especially now that he’s getting roasted.

Maybe I just don't know how to read Twitter but I don't see where anyone said much of anything bad about Dablo. Certainly not getting his butt handed to him. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Reactions: purenonsense
Didnt hear it from official source, but didnt the player travel seperately? I thought I heard that was the big complaint, that he wasnt a risk, and that FSU was trying to say he was.

Dabo played a true freshman QB that was injured. And then after they lose the game he says the QB was limited in running the ball because he was injured and afraid that another hit could cause a more serious injury. Sound familiar ??
Win at all cost. No doubt, Dabo will spin this back to the medical staffs fault. Especially now that he’s getting roasted.

You don’t think Hillinski was hurt in halftime the games he played last year?

Didnt hear it from official source, but didnt the player travel seperately? I thought I heard that was the big complaint, that he wasnt a risk, and that FSU was trying to say he was.
Player had very mild symptoms during the week but tested negative. Mild symptoms were gone by Friday, which happens to be the day he tested positive. The reality is you really do have to rely on the test. If you held out every player who experienced a runny nose, headache, sore muscles etc then no one would play. You can’t go by symptoms, especially considering that most in this age group show none. That’s why the protocols the ACC uses relies on testing.

Maybe I just don't know how to read Twitter but I don't see where anyone said much of anything bad about Dablo. Certainly not getting his butt handed to him. Got my hopes up for nothing.

No problem man I don't Facebook and have no idea how to use it. I just linked what was reported, but if you go on Twitter Dabo is the number 1 trending sports topic and if you click on it it will display all tweets that are being tweeted about Dabo. Trust me it's a shit show right now.

Has this happened to any other teams this year?

Seems pretty sus to me

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dabo Swinney is really upset: &quot;This game was not canceled because of COVID. COVID was just an excuse to cancel the game.&quot; Says FSU administration forfeited the game. If FSU wants to play Clemson, they can home to Death Valley, he says. Or they can pay for Clemson&#39;s travel.</p>&mdash; Grace Raynor (@gmraynor) <a href=" ">November 22, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Typical Dabo about this time of year. In truth, he could care less about playing FSU. He would get more out of a practice scrimmage as far as improving his team. But every year Dabo finds some way to play a version of the victim card. Then he spins it to his team to put them in that "us against the world", underdog, mindset as the playoffs near. Just his psychological coaching method

Last edited:
Typical Dabo about this time of year. In truth, he could care less about playing FSU. He would get more out of an intrastate scrimmage as far as improving his team. But every year Dabo finds some way to play a version of the victim card. Then he spins it to his team to put them in that "us against the world", underdog, mindset as the playoffs near. Just his psychological coaching method
So he’s calling bs on Covid, and you don’t like that?

Reactions: 76MACC
This is what I don’t understand. The week of the BC game TL tested positive and had practiced all week. BC didn’t refuse to go down and play. TL traveled to ND. They were okay with it. But one Clemson player shows up positive and FSU refused to play. Not even if they played on Sunday. Not even if they played on Monday. From what I’ve read, all protocols (as set by the conference) were met. There has not been a cancellation just before kickoff this season. Or in any other conferences. Don’t blame Dabo for calling the FSU administration out. There were no protocols broken. FSU should be made to forfeit

Much as it pains me to say it, from what actual information I can find, (as opposed to random forum posts, tweets, etc.) Dabo has a point.

Clemson did everything by the book and according to the conference protocols. They did nothing reckless with regard to this player or the team. They took all precautions and adhered to all protocols. Again, this is based on what credible information I can find.

If one team is ready to play and the other just does not show up, that is called a forfeit. That seems to be what actually happened here. A forfeit hiding behind the bogeyman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT