ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo said

Status
Not open for further replies.
tickets were so hard to get he couldn't even get a ticket for Jesus for the game saturday. I guess Jesus decided to make it storm so there will be plenty of tickets available.
Not sure if Dablo actually made such a statement, but the last sentence in that post was PDF!!

Reactions: Gaimcock
Pretty disrespectful comment for a professed Christian. I don't buy his phony antics and lip service. Just like a car salesman, he tries to sell it to you instead of showing it to you ie Marcus Lattimore. Just my opinion though. I don't know him personally. Just what I see put out there.

Reactions: BigTomE
What we learned from listening to Blabbo during that press conference:

1. N.Dame fears cu, to the point they need the Pope to inspire them.

2. N.Dame's "brand" is very big.......in much the same way as clemson's tater paw. (Yep. According to Blabbo, the tater paw brand is as big as N.Dame.)

3. A cu / N.Dame ticket is too valuable for even Jesus.

Last edited:
Pretty disrespectful comment for a professed Christian. I don't buy his phony antics and lip service. Just like a car salesman, he tries to sell it to you instead of showing it to you ie Marcus Lattimore. Just my opinion though. I don't know him personally. Just what I see put out there.

Agree Tonya. If another coach had said it, I'm sure it would have been amusing and not really a big deal. However, for someone who hosts baptisms after practice and claims to be such a stalwart Christian, I believe it a bit inappropriate..

Reminds me of Jameis Winston's standing on the table screaming obscenities. Not really a big deal in and of itself. But when coupled with the rape accusation of JW and what exactly he said, I believe it to be very uncalled for.. Both are attention whores that don't know exactly when to stop talking..

the game may be sold out, but i can guarantee you there will be lots of empty seats....i know i wouldnt want to sit through that at willy b.....much drier in my living room

the game may be sold out, but i can guarantee you there will be lots of empty seats....i know i wouldnt want to sit through that at willy b.....much drier in my living room

I'm thinking it will be full. At least it'll look full.

cu will send out a public service announcement telling the attending fans to hold their elbows out wide so the stadium looks full.

We'll see.

I'm thinking it will be full. At least it'll look full.

cu will send out a public service announcement telling the attending fans to hold their elbows out wide so the stadium looks full.

We'll see.
lol.......or they will go to the anderson mall, steal all the mannequins and use them to fill seats

Agree Tonya. If another coach had said it, I'm sure it would have been amusing and not really a big deal. However, for someone who hosts baptisms after practice and claims to be such a stalwart Christian, I believe it a bit inappropriate..

Reminds me of Jameis Winston's standing on the table screaming obscenities. Not really a big deal in and of itself. But when coupled with the rape accusation of JW and what exactly he said, I believe it to be very uncalled for.. Both are attention whores that don't know exactly when to stop talking..

For us older folks.... Dabo = Eddie Haskell

so do you think a Catholic institution, having a "Touchdown Jesus" is disrespectful too?

so do you think a Catholic institution, having a "Touchdown Jesus" is disrespectful too?

Touchdown Jesus is a mural of Jesus on the side of a building that can be seen from certain portions of the stadium. I would venture "fans" came up with this name, not the Coach, Church or administration.. Fans aren't disrespectful, are they??

As well, it looks to me like the school is actually honoring him with the mural versus mocking that they couldn't get him a ticket because this game is so important.. Just my .02 pennies.

Yes it is. To me. Anything mocking or disrespcting my Saviour is. To me. Whether it be to you or anyone else. That's my right and my beliefs. I know Jesus has bigger issues to deal with than football! I don't appreciate Him being disrespected or mocked for attention or for a laugh or make anyone look like to be anything than what they are. Like I said, I don't know him. I just know your life and actions and words speak for you. He just seems like an attention whore whether I'm a gamecock fan or not. I admit I don't pull for them EVER, but HE makes me wish even more they get whipped. Just my opinion.

tickets were so hard to get he couldn't even get a ticket for Jesus for the game saturday. I guess Jesus decided to make it storm so there will be plenty of tickets available.
I honestly can't stand that babbling tool. A clown if ever there was one who is all about himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT