ADVERTISEMENT

Dakereon Joyner(QB) to announce 6/18

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
The great Dak Joyner has tweeted he will commit on Fathers Day 6/18...I am calling it for the Gamecocks right now

What about Louisville?

what about them? Would you want your son to play for Will Muschamp or a piece of crap like Bobby Petrino? Also, word is he will stay instate..VaTech is more serious competition than Louisville from what i hear...But you never know...I love the Gamecocks chances to land this phenomenal QB

Last edited:
The great Dak Joyner has tweeted he will commit on Fathers Day 6/18...I am calling it for the Gamecocks right now
What does he look like as a passer ? I hate player film bc it's like job references...no one gives you a person that hates them...no one shows video of non-stellar moments.

Living in GSP I have not seen him live.

What does he look like as a passer ? I hate player film bc it's like job references...no one gives you a person that hates them...no one shows video of non-stellar moments.

Living in GSP I have not seen him live.

He is a great passer with a rifle for an arm...He doesn't get credit for being a great passer...He is so fast and elusive that the 'athletic QB' stereotype is attached to him...The only reason he is not a 5 star player is his height...Dak is about 6'1"...Hopefully he will be 6'2" by the time he is done growing...He is a special player as he is...He will only get better...My hope is Gamecock fans can appreciate how special he is...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT