ADVERTISEMENT

Darrin Horn is dancing once again

He didn't hire himself. Hopefully, a case study of the 'Horn X-file' is laying on Day's desk....just sayin.

This team was D2 until 2013. They were a power house at that level... They have now made the dance 3 of the past 4 years... It looks like he found a good job. Good for him.

Reactions: SOSUSC
Well, I watched the game and was not impressed by the talent on those two Horizon teams. Both teams played hard, give them credit there, but I seriously doubt NK will be competitive in their tournament game.

Meh. Automatic pity invite. Lost to everybody he played from the SEC, just like when he was here. Nothing has changed. Will be out after the first round.

Meh. Automatic pity invite. Lost to everybody he played from the SEC, just like when he was here. Nothing has changed. Will be out after the first round.

Kind of reminds of back in the day when we rarely got a bowl game and Gamecock fans would laugh at Clemson for losing a bowl game and say "I'd rather not go to a bowl than go and lose."

I'm not excusing only 1 appearance, but SEC basketball is just a little bit harder than the Horizon League. I'd be more upset if Horn was going at a major school.

Yeah, not an apples-to-apples comparison....just a sarcastic observation.

Ray's desk.

Kay's Desk....

220px-Tommy-lee-jones-as-agent-k-in-men-in-black.jpg

Reactions: GCDC1959
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT