ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

You're talking about one person. There's no comparison between Geno and Staley in terms of team diversity over the years.

and Geno was watching us win the national title this year.

Clark wanted an offer from UCONN. They didn't offer her.

Saying we woud have 4 national titles if Caitlin played here is the ultimate throw away comment. Can never be proven or disproven, pure speculation. Also not sure what the relevance is. She would have gone to UConn if she could have but they didn't offer her. Is Geno a racist too??
I'll go this far: with even ONE additional great three-point shooter, either a Pao-Pao or a Tessa Johnson, it's extremely likely we would have one more title. No, I can't prove it, even as no one can prove the opposite, but I strongly suspect it.

I'll go this far: with even ONE additional great three-point shooter, either a Pao-Pao or a Tessa Johnson, it's extremely likely we would have one more title. No, I can't prove it, even as no one can prove the opposite, but I strongly suspect it.
You may be absolutely right King but in this thread it would have had to be a white girl that can shoot 3's apparently for it to matter.

You may be absolutely right King but in this thread it would have had to be a white girl that can shoot 3's apparently for it to matter.

No, some people in this thread i.e. DeeDave are arguing there were no white girls that could have been a good 3-point shooter.

I point out that some white girls could have contributed to the team.

Reactions: ElectricalCock89
No, some people in this thread i.e. DeeDave are arguing there were no white girls that could have been a good 3-point shooter.

You should not lie so blatantly but that's what you do.

Now, what I did do - and will post again is that you'll feel much better the more white players Dawn is able to land since you are so focused on wanting more white players.

I want the best players we are able to land. But that's me. I'm very different than you.

It's such a dumb lie, that it deserves to be in my signature for awhile before I revert back to the lie from "Bill222"

Last edited:

That's a lie.

You whined about not having enough white players to make you feel comfortable.

I posted the names of white players that Dawn recruited.

Then you complained that we didn't sign enough of them to make you comfortable.

and at this point, you don't have anything else but to lie and post that I said- and I'll quote you "there were no white girls that could have been a good 3-point shooter."

When you find yourself at the point of having to lie like you are instead of saying that you were wrong and didn't know she had recruited so many white players, you should likely not make up stuff that wasn't said. That's the first step.

lying won't change the facts or help you.

Last edited:
Crazy people are incapable of shame and embarrassment. Or rational thought. Why even converse with such people?

Crazy people post that I said no white girls were good enough to be 3 point shooters as uscwatson21 did when I made no such ludicrous claim. That wasn't even the discussion. but he lied about it and claimed that's what I posted.

Of course, no one on this board could quote where I said such a stupid thing, including uscwatson21.

When he blatantly lies and says I said something I clearly didn't post, he's going to get called a liar. I have zero shame in calling him out for it.

Last edited:
I don't need any.
You lied,

you being upset because we don't have enough white players to make you comfortable is pathetic.

I'm always amazed at the cognitive dissonance of people who lie. You're so willing to call others liars when you're the one who has repeatedly lied in this thread.

That's a lie.

You whined about not having enough white players to make you feel comfortable.

I posted the names of white players that Dawn recruited.

Then you complained that we didn't sign enough of them to make you comfortable.

and at this point, you don't have anything else but to lie and post that I said- and I'll quote you "there were no white girls that could have been a good 3-point shooter."

When you find yourself at the point of having to lie like you are instead of saying that you were wrong and didn't know she had recruited so many white players, you should likely not make up stuff that wasn't said. That's the first step.

lying won't change the facts or help you.

So now you are saying there are white players who would have been qualified to play for our team and help them perform better?

Women's basketball to me is like Women's tennis. The men's game is slam, bam, point over. I've seen women's points take over a minute. I remember the 203 ranked man beat the two best woman's players in the world while drunk and smoking on the court. And by beat I mean 6-0, 6-1.

She was giving her opinion. It's good to see.

It's interesting watching people embrace sports stars, pastors, anyone else that gets political and speaks their mind if they agree with them- and at the same time rage at those that have a different opinion.

It's like the old videos of Laura Ingraham on Fox telling Lebron to shut up and dribble and that sports stars need to keep their political opinions to themselves (as if that has ever been a thing in American history- it hasn't) while at the same time promoting athletes with right wing opinions on her show and Fox in general.
It is good to see. I wish Conservatives would say their opinions loud and proud and not apologize for it!

Women's basketball to me is like Women's tennis. The men's game is slam, bam, point over. I've seen women's points take over a minute. I remember the 203 ranked man beat the two best woman's players in the world while drunk and smoking on the court. And by beat I mean 6-0, 6-1.

Yeah honestly that's the appeal of Caitlin Clark. She's the first women's player to truly try to play the sport like a guy.

It is good to see. I wish Conservatives would say their opinions loud and proud and not apologize for it!

of course, and many do- all the time. I've already run down a list that did so- and were celebrated by conservatives for doing it.

I'm always amazed at the cognitive dissonance of people who lie. You're so willing to call others liars when you're the one who has repeatedly lied in this thread.
I called you a liar because that's what you did and do

So now you are saying there are white players who would have been qualified to play for our team and help them perform better?
For you the liar

earlier in this thread I pointed out a list of white players we recruited and offered. You then whined that we didn't land them- which I pointed out is out of our control.

quit worrying about the skin color or the players on our team. Try that for once.

of course, and many do- all the time. I've already run down a list that did so- and were celebrated by conservatives for doing it.
They just get bashed on mainstream tv. The other side only gets bashed by Fox lol

earlier in this thread I pointed out a list of white players we recruited and offered. You then whined that we didn't land them- which I pointed out is out of our control.

It isn't outside of our control. It's actually our job to change our approach if it's not working.

It's funny watching you argue like Trump.

They just get bashed on mainstream tv. The other side only gets bashed by Fox lol
People that voice liberal opinions get bashed all over talk radio both local and national shows, Fox, Newsmax, a host of other right wing cable shows, Youtube shows, social media channels, folks like former Trump advisors that run social media channels

and message boards like this one.

Figures should be able to voice political opinions and adults that support free speech should be able to say " I agree" or "I disagree but I support them giving their opinions"

It isn't outside of our control. It's actually our job to change our approach if it's not working.

It's funny watching you argue like Trump.

It's always out of a school's control if a player doesn't sign with them and they recruited and offered them.

What we do works. We won the national championship.

Go lie somewhere else.

People that voice liberal opinions get bashed all over talk radio both local and national shows, Fox, Newsmax, a host of other right wing cable shows, Youtube shows, social media channels, folks like former Trump advisors that run social media channels

and message boards like this one.

Figures should be able to voice political opinions and adults that support free speech should be able to say " I agree" or "I disagree but I support them giving their opinions"

Haha. The great irony of you talking about free speech while supporting the Censorship Party is very rich.

You can say whatever you want, Dave. Just expect your critics to do the same.

The approval rating for the party you someone still are a part of is now under 30%. Worst in history.

That's probably why you feel like you're on the outside looking in.

Not to mention, you're supporting policies that are counterintuitive to yours and your family's existence at this point.

Look at all of the DEM donors, media, and others who have abandoned ship.

You can't seem to put that together.

However, at least you're in the cool club with paid-hand Clooney, surrounded by those who have been pre-conditioned over many years to believe fairytales and higher ups who profit off your way of thinking.

Last edited:
Free speech vs hate speech depends on your politics. Burn the American flag and it's free speech. Burn a pride flag and you go to prison. For a long time.

Free speech vs hate speech depends on your politics. Burn the American flag and it's free speech. Burn a pride flag and you go to prison. For a long time.
No one in America goes to prison for simply burning a pride flag, an American flag, or any other flag nor should they.

If they commit an act of violence when they do it, or trespass or another crime, they should be prosecuted.

No one in America goes to prison for simply burning a pride flag, an American flag, or any other flag nor should they.

If they commit an act of violence when they do it, or trespass or another crime, they should be prosecuted.
There's a man in Iowa serving 15 years. Yes, he stole the flag. No one goes to prison for 15 years because they stole a flag. Yes, he had an animosity towards gay people. Drag queens have an animosity towards my straight children but so what. They're a politically protected class. Some people are more equal than others.

There's a man in Iowa serving 15 years. Yes, he stole the flag. No one goes to prison for 15 years because they stole a flag. Yes, he had an animosity towards gay people. Drag queens have an animosity towards my straight children but so what. They're a politically protected class. Some people are more equal than others.

Context is always important. That's why I was correct above. So let's review the facts instead of what you wrote about "no one goes to prison for 15 years for stealing a flag"

He went to prison for 15 years because he was a classified as an habitual offender under state law.

He was previously convicted of 2 felonies. Under Iowa state law (not exactly a liberal bastion), his sentence was automatically tripled. Without the habitual offender designation, he would have faced a maximum of two years in prison.

The Case:

Martinez had threatened to burn down a local bar and threatened others by stating he wanted to "‘cut us (gay people) out of the land of the living."

The bar owner kicked him out after he directly threated a bar patron who is transgender and he left and stole the flag from the church, returned to the bar property and set it on fire. This was classified as 3rd degree arson since it was the bar's property. He was also charged with reckless use of fire since it was on someone else's property. These crimes carried a maximum of 2 years, but the state habitual offender punishments applied to Martinez.

A jury convicted him. Martinez admitted to the crime and said in court there was nothing the court could do from stopping him from doing it again. He also told the judge he would do it again. Martinez also threatened the pastor of the church in the courtroom saying "I'll see you when I get out"

Some church members stopped attending for some time after the attack feeling threatened by his actions. The Ames Iowa church has received violent threats before because an estimated 15% of the church members identify with the gay community or have gay family members. Others in the church said they forgave him no matter what he said or did.

He is eligible for parole after 3 years.

If you burn any flag on someone else's property without permission, that is crime. It's almost always classified as arson.

If you do that and you have 2 felony convictions on your record, and you act like a damn fool in court threatening others in the court and promising the judge you will do it again, and your state has an habitual offender law for felons, you might go to prison for a long time.

But it won't be just because you burned a flag.

Context is always important. That's why I was correct above. So let's review the facts instead of what you wrote about "no one goes to prison for 15 years for stealing a flag"

He went to prison for 15 years because he was a classified as an habitual offender under state law.

He was previously convicted of 2 felonies. Under Iowa state law (not exactly a liberal bastion), his sentence was automatically tripled. Without the habitual offender designation, he would have faced a maximum of two years in prison.

The Case:

Martinez had threatened to burn down a local bar and threatened others by stating he wanted to "‘cut us (gay people) out of the land of the living."

The bar owner kicked him out after he directly threated a bar patron who is transgender and he left and stole the flag from the church, returned to the bar property and set it on fire. This was classified as 3rd degree arson since it was the bar's property. He was also charged with reckless use of fire since it was on someone else's property. These crimes carried a maximum of 2 years, but the state habitual offender punishments applied to Martinez.

A jury convicted him. Martinez admitted to the crime and said in court there was nothing the court could do from stopping him from doing it again. He also told the judge he would do it again. Martinez also threatened the pastor of the church in the courtroom saying "I'll see you when I get out"

Some church members stopped attending for some time after the attack feeling threatened by his actions. The Ames Iowa church has received violent threats before because an estimated 15% of the church members identify with the gay community or have gay family members. Others in the church said they forgave him no matter what he said or did.

He is eligible for parole after 3 years.
And the other case I cited?

And the other case I cited?

Come on. Let's be serious. I don't want to play "whack a story" here. The lady really hates gay people like a lot of people do, but she committed a crime.

She burned down a flag on a restaurant's flagpole and it damaged the building. Form the article you yourself posted

Surveillance video shows a person lighting the gay pride flag on fire outside the restaurant, according to authorities.

The fire damaged part of the outside of the building, but no one was hurt, authorities said.

According to the Manhattan district attorney's office, Cando caused damage to the windows, doors, flower displays and vestibule of the property. The estimated damage costs between $25,000 and $35,000, authorities said.

Cando was also charged with vandalizing two cop cars on Sunday night. She allegedly scrawled the words "Jesus is King" on the vehicles, police said. For that, she was charged with criminal mischief for possession of graffiti tools.

Additionally, Cando was charged with vandalizing walls at a subway station located at Varick Street and Franklin Street. According to authorities, she was seen on surveillance video writing "Jesus," "J&A," "Jesus is King" and an obscenity on the wall using a marker.

She also had a prior criminal record for assault and a separate case of menacing.

Last edited:
They were both charged with hate crimes. That was my point. So you agree that mocking, say, Islam is a hate crime and mocking Christianity is not?

They were both charged with hate crimes. That was my point. So you agree that mocking, say, Islam is a hate crime and mocking Christianity is not?

You posted a story that said someone was arrested for setting a pride flag on fire, but the story detailed why- it was arson and damaged the person's property.

It's fair to present the entire story which adds crucial context.

She was charged after she committed a crime. Arson is a crime.

The first story above involved a man that committed arson and stole something from the church.

The hate crime laws apply to everyone, not just religious people- and certainly apply to Christians as well as anyone else.

No, - simply mocking something in and of itself isn't a crime. If that were true, most people on message boards and social media would be arrested.

People aren't arrested for simply burning a flag. If I burn it on your front porch and it damages your house, I'm going to be arrested. NO rational person would say, "oh, he just burned a flag. That's all he did"

If I burn it on your porch in an effort to intimidate your family or scare them, I'm likely going to be arrested in most states- and should be. Well, that applies to gay people too- or Muslims or anyone else.

Last edited:
10 million illegals they pushed in are now being groomed to vote.

That's double the amount of voters in the State of South Carolina.

High quality people in charge of our country.

Reactions: ElectricalCock89
10 million illegals they pushed in are now being groomed to vote.

That's double the amount of voters in the State of South Carolina.

High quality people in charge of our country.

That was the plan all along! Shit policies, basically shit everything! Bring in illegal aliens and let them vote! They’ve lost the black vote and only hold on to the “unhinged” leftist, who try to assassinate presidents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT