ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

This is NOT meant to make a political preferential statement (though I've made no secret of my support for Kamala Harris). The polls should be discarded both as to who is ahead and to who has "Big Mo" (momentum). The polls understated Trump's support in 2016 and 2020. On the other hand, the polls understated the Democrats strength in the 2022 mid-term elections. And it's electoral votes, not popular votes, that matter. If you want to look at polls, look at the "undecided number". The national polls show anywhere from 3 to 6% undecided. In the swing states, I'm told, the "undecided number" goes as high as 15%. I said this before, and I'll state it again: this race will be close all the way to the last week of the campaign. By that last weekend, the numbers will break heavy to one of the candidates. As a result, this election will not be close. It will be a landslide for one of the candidates. So, if I was either of the candidate's supporters, I would not be spiking the football until I cross the goal line. There's lots of blocking to do before that.

Again, the above is NOT meant as a political preferential statement.

This is NOT meant to make a political preferential statement (though I've made no secret of my support for Kamala Harris). The polls should be discarded both as to who is ahead and to who has "Big Mo" (momentum). The polls understated Trump's support in 2016 and 2020. On the other hand, the polls understated the Democrats strength in the 2022 mid-term elections. And it's electoral votes, not popular votes, that matter. If you want to look at polls, look at the "undecided number". The national polls show anywhere from 3 to 6% undecided. In the swing states, I'm told, the "undecided number" goes as high as 15%. I said this before, and I'll state it again: this race will be close all the way to the last week of the campaign. By that last weekend, the numbers will break heavy to one of the candidates. As a result, this election will not be close. It will be a landslide for one of the candidates. So, if I was either of the candidate's supporters, I would not be spiking the football until I cross the goal line. There's lots of blocking to do before that.

Again, the above is NOT meant as a political preferential statement.

No doubt.

and either way, the next President will have an awfully tough time no matter what.

and everyone on this board and that reads it has made up their mind- long ago.

and for the few true Trump cult members on here- they are such personal liars and scam artists, it's fun to make fun of them and watch them whine and squirm. Those fools really believe Trump is going to save them.

Alright, I have to get back on the water. Too nice to be on here and inside today. Later.

No doubt.

and either way, the next President will have an awfully tough time no matter what.

and for the few true Trump cult members on here- they are such personal liars and scam artists, it's fun to make fun of them and watch them whine and squirm. Those fools really believe Trump is going to save them.

Alright, I have to get back on the water. Too nice to be on here and inside today. Later.
It's not going to be hard if the Republicans take the White House and the Senate.

I wouldn't count on "electricalcock" and his knowledge of anything. He's got brown stains on his lips, tongue, teeth, chin, nose hairs, eyelashes, cheeks, jowls, neck, upper chest, scalp, ear lobes, the tops of both shoulders.

The girls in high school called him "brown stain" because he had his head so far up another man's backside that one year at Christmas a group of cheerleaders bought him baby wipes to keep at school to wipe his face during the day.
Disgusting. This is a mental patient post.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Nancy Pelosi is smiling as her defense industry stock portfolio increases her wealth.

you are obviously going to be shocked at the members of Congress- Good Christian Republicans (even the ones that can't keep their pants zipped) included- on the list

It's not going to be hard if the Republicans take the White House and the Senate.

If you think a politician (Trump in this case) is going to save you, your brain is rotted beyond recognition.

Now, that's a given in my book. But even you will realize it.

But in the words of Commie Kamala, We will STILL have NO US troops in Harms way or a WAR ZONE

I think this is in the realm of those airports we had in the Revolutionary war that Trump talked about or

the "great, outstanding job" China was doing being "honest" about COVID and controlling it in early 2020 as Trump repeatedly stated.

"Family Values" by DeeDave.

I wouldn't count on "electricalcock" and his knowledge of anything. He's got brown stains on his lips, tongue, teeth, chin, nose hairs, eyelashes, cheeks, jowls, neck, upper chest, scalp, ear lobes, the tops of both shoulders.

The girls in high school called him "brown stain" because he had his head so far up another man's backside that one year at Christmas a group of cheerleaders bought him baby wipes to keep at school to wipe his face during the day.

you are obviously going to be shocked at the members of Congress- Good Christian Republicans (even the ones that can't keep their pants zipped) included- on the list

It’s okay with me. One of the reasons my own stock portfolio is bulging is because I also own 90 percent of defense industry stocks. I’ve made a fortune twice over in RTX alone. I just wish I could get it at the discount Pelosi and others get it at.

Reactions: uscwatson21
It’s okay with me. One of the reasons my own stock portfolio is bulging is because I also own 90 percent of defense industry stocks. I’ve made a fortune twice over in RTX alone. I just wish I could get it at the discount Pelosi and others get it at.

Your stock portfolio is as interesting to me as a plate of gravel salad or electricalcocks brown stained nose hairs.

so you are ok with all those Republicans in Congress making money the same way, just not Pelosi. Your lack of integrity is noteworthy.
your hypocrisy isn't a surprise.

Your stock portfolio is as interesting to me as a plate of gravel salad or electricalcocks brown stained nose hairs.

so you are ok with all those Republicans in Congress making money the same way, just not Pelosi. Your lack of integrity is noteworthy.
your hypocrisy isn't a surprise.

Based on your earlier post, he's probably thrilled that he's not providing something that interests you. :)

How Trump makes decisions- it's like a 2 year old child

A clip of former President Donald Trump calling for the immediate ousting of Ukrainian ambassador Marie Yovanovitch has surfaced online, and it’s a stunning piece of footage to view.

She was fired because 2 visitors with Trump made up some information- that they admit they made up. (and they knew Trump had no clue about Ukraine so decided to take advantage of it)

From Russia with Lev is a documentary focused on the “convoluted journey” Parnas took from what the film describes as a “small-time hustler to the center of Donald Trump’s inner circle.” Parnas played a key role in the events surrounding Trump’s first impeachment. He has since become a vocal critic of the 45th president, revealing to anyone who will listen to him what clearly sees as Trump’s corruption.

ABC News initially uncovered an audio clip, but this video features more visuals and includes Parnas, who provides crucial context about Fruman’s secret recording and exactly how the conversation went down.

PARNAS (to camera): When Trump saw us, he greeted us like he always greeted us by saying “my guys” to me and Igor. Igor secretly recorded the whole thing. All of a sudden, topic changes to Ukraine. Me being me, I got into the conversation.

TRUMP: How’s Ukraine doing? Don’t ask me.
PARNAS: They love you, though.

PARNAS (to camera): I realize that Trump has no idea about Ukraine.

TRUMP: How long does Ukraine last in a fight with Russia?

PARNAS: Not very long Without us. Not very long.

PARNAS (to camera): He has no idea they have oil!

TRUMP: He has oil?
PARNAS: A lot people — number one in Europe. Yeah.

TRUMP: Ukraine?
PARNAS: Yes.

PARNAS (to camera): So prior to us coming to the event, I heard all these stories about what was going on with the Ukrainian ambassador and how she was, you know, a Soros plant and how she was part of the Clinton regime. The first thing that came out of my mouth is I said …

PARNAS: the biggest problem there I think we got to get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration.
TRUMP: The ambassador … where, Ukraine?

PARNAS (to camera): I’m repeating gossip. I have no idea. I have no facts, no vetting.
PARNAS: She’s basically walking around telling everybody, “wait, he’s going to get impeached.”
PARNAS (to camera): He got angry all of a sudden, turned around to one of his aides and said…

TRUMP: Get rid of her. If you’re around him, take her out.
PARNAS (to camera): Okay. It was silence. The table looked each other. Nobody knew what to do. Do it. So we all start clapping.

No doubt.

Make sure you keep your carbon footprint down! While you get 1.7mpg………

How Trump makes decisions- it's like a 2 year old child

A clip of former President Donald Trump calling for the immediate ousting of Ukrainian ambassador Marie Yovanovitch has surfaced online, and it’s a stunning piece of footage to view.

She was fired because 2 visitors with Trump made up some information- that they admit they made up. (and they knew Trump had no clue about Ukraine so decided to take advantage of it)

From Russia with Lev is a documentary focused on the “convoluted journey” Parnas took from what the film describes as a “small-time hustler to the center of Donald Trump’s inner circle.” Parnas played a key role in the events surrounding Trump’s first impeachment. He has since become a vocal critic of the 45th president, revealing to anyone who will listen to him what clearly sees as Trump’s corruption.

ABC News initially uncovered an audio clip, but this video features more visuals and includes Parnas, who provides crucial context about Fruman’s secret recording and exactly how the conversation went down.

I thought your dumbass was supposed to be on the water? Did you exceed your carbon for today? Or let me guess, you idled to your spot and set your anchor? Then idled back to your dock?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT