ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

I thought your dumbass was supposed to be on the water? Did you exceed your carbon for today? Or let me guess, you idled to your spot and set your anchor? Then idled back to your dock?

My very intelligent self was on the water for several hours today with several family members. Thank you for very much. Beautiful day.

BTW- you have a smudge on your lower lip. 😆

Gomer - If this is a "Look - they are doing it too!" post --try again.

Haley is part of The Establishment and a total war monger who have been called out by The Party of Peace.

If something happens to Trump, The Establishment Republicans will move install her or someone who thinks like her just like The Establishment Democrats installed Harris.

There's nothing cool or normal about autographing bombs.

You're on the wrong side of history and still can't seem to figure that fact out.

This is because Medical School is now Memorization School of a Pharma curriculum because of capture.

The MDs that used to give a crap about your general health scenerio now just wants to push medication and surgery.

This is because Medical School is now Memorization School of a Pharma curriculum because of capture.

The MDs that used to give a crap about your general health scenerio now just wants to push medication and surgery.

You need speed check to spell “Medical” LOL

Yeah, cause no one ever would have any idea that highly processed foods aren’t good for you. We don’t hear that 30 times a week in every publication available. Too funny

If you have a doctor that only wants to push medicine on you and surgery, find another doctor. Good God. . I’ve had 3-4 in my life and none of them wanted to push medication on me or surgery. What a stupid straw man argument.

The people that get medication shoved at them or usually the people that clearly aren’t willing to do anything to help themselves except go to the pharmacy. There are tens of millions like that, I know too many in my own family.

Your brain is so diseased that you post crap from people and convince yourself it’s original or true, or their claims make any sense.

You will always be nothing but a pathological liar.

Last edited:
Gomer - If this is a "Look - they are doing it too!" post --try again.

Haley is part of The Establishment and a total war monger who have been called out by The Party of Peace.

If something happens to Trump, The Establishment Republicans will move install her or someone who thinks like her just like The Establishment Democrats installed Harris.

There's nothing cool or normal about autographing bombs.

You're on the wrong side of history and still can't seem to figure that fact out.

Autographed bombs for Russian soldiers is beautiful

Haley, who Trump has recently praised again, has taken Trump’s approach to Israel’s war 100% just as Trump has encouraged Netanyahu to “finish the job in Gaza by killing everyone there.

You are such a lazy hypocrite and of course a pathological liar.

Last edited:
My very intelligent self was on the water for several hours today with several family members. Thank you for very much. Beautiful day.

BTW- you have a smudge on your lower lip. 😆
Don't forget you were also joined by the Loch Ness Monster, Orrin Hatch's ghost, and the beached dolphin you once saved by giving mouth to blowhole resuscitation. I'm actually not joking, because that would be more believable than most of your lies.

You need speed check to spell “Medical” LOL

Yeah, cause no one ever would have any idea that highly processed foods aren’t good for you. We don’t hear that 30 times a week in every publication available. Too funny

If you have a doctor that only wants to push medicine on you and surgery, find another doctor. Good God. . I’ve had 3-4 in my life and none of them wanted to push medication on me or surgery. What a stupid straw man argument.

The people that get medication shoved at them or usually the people that clearly aren’t willing to do anything to help themselves except go to the pharmacy. There are tens of millions like that, I know too many in my own family.

Your brain is so diseased that you post crap from people and convince yourself it’s original or true, or their claims make any sense.

You will always be nothing but a pathological liar.

The Corporate Fool stumping again.

I'm sure the nurse at Prisma knows far more about the system than a Stanford Medical Grad. :rolleyes:

You seem a little nervous. I'm sorry I called you out yesterday on your bizarre post but someone had to Gomer.

As long as I'm the opposite of what you're doing, I feel confident in life's activities. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricalCock89
Autographed bombs for Russian soldiers is beautiful

Haley, who Trump has recently praised again, has taken Trump’s approach to Israel’s war 100% just as Trump has encouraged Netanyahu to “finish the job in Gaza by killing everyone there.

You are such a lazy hypocrite and of course a pathological liar.

I'm sorry I called you out on your creepy post yesterday, Gomer.

This clearly hit a nerve. Your secret is safe with us. :)

I wouldn't count on "electricalcock" and his knowledge of anything. He's got brown stains on his lips, tongue, teeth, chin, nose hairs, eyelashes, cheeks, jowls, neck, upper chest, scalp, ear lobes, the tops of both shoulders.

The girls in high school called him "brown stain" because he had his head so far up another man's backside that one year at Christmas a group of cheerleaders bought him baby wipes to keep at school to wipe his face during the day.

Finally a war worth supporting and you guys run the other way.

Such an odd political party.
An odd political party is one that’s pro-drug cartels. That’s a party that also encourages sex trafficking of young girls and young boys.

Last edited:
South Carolina Doctors Say the Healthcare System Is ‘BROKEN’

“I am convinced that the healthcare [system] is completely not considering the patient at all. It’s a business, period. And that is the sad part.”

Dr. Sandra Rosado says her employer pressured her into pushing “unnecessary screenings” on her patients and “gave bonuses for meeting quotas.”

Even worse, she says she was pressured into prescribing certain medications to her patients over others because of their addictive nature.

Dr. Shane Purcell says, “The middlemen in the system often contribute to higher costs.” That's how you end up seeing your doctor for just a few minutes while getting a $300 bill in the mail.

Now, two fed-up doctors in Spartanburg, SC, are cutting out the greedy middle man, “taking the healthcare system into their own hands and ditching health insurance.”

Last edited:
Don't forget you were also joined by the Loch Ness Monster, Orrin Hatch's ghost, and the beached dolphin you once saved by giving mouth to blowhole resuscitation. I'm actually not joking, because that would be more believable than most of your lies.
No monsters- except one pathetic looking boat with a Trump flag. I thought the poor guy was going to sink so I headed the opposite direction.

• Haha
Reactions: duckcock2.0.0
South Carolina Doctors Say the Healthcare System Is ‘BROKEN’

“I am convinced that the healthcare [system] is completely not considering the patient at all. It’s a business, period. And that is the sad part.”

Dr. Sandra Rosado says her employer pressured her into pushing “unnecessary screenings” on her patients and “gave bonuses for meeting quotas.”

Even worse, she says she was pressured into prescribing certain medications to her patients over others because of their addictive nature.

Dr. Shane Purcell says, “The middlemen in the system often contribute to higher costs.” That's how you end up seeing your doctor for just a few minutes while getting a $300 bill in the mail.

Now, two fed-up doctors in Spartanburg, SC, are cutting out the greedy middle man, “taking the healthcare system into their own hands and ditching health insurance.”

Health care would be so much better with a single payer system instead of using insurance companies.

Health care would be so much better with a single payer system instead of using insurance companies.

Maybe.

But that's never going to happen. Republicans like insurance companies too much and get way too much campaign cash from them. Democrats mostly prefer a single payer type system or at least a public option, but that's not going to pass either.

and - survey after survey shows most people like and trust their own doctor. They just don't trust the doctor they don't go to - LOL.

So any system that upsets that is a problem and always will be.

Reactions: uscwatson21
That’s a C-17 based at Joint Base Charleston. Interesting that we’re chauffeuring him around the world while most GIs live in poverty status.

Given our own planes are used by numerous countries in the world- and a world leader flying on a US plane is pretty common, go whine about something else. LOL

Yeah! Democrat governors signing deals with foreign leaders, using tax dollars to boost businesses in his state. You can’t make this shit up!

Governors sign agreements with foreign leaders and countries all the time.

McMaster has signed agreements with German leaders several times.
California, Wisconsin, New York Michigan have various agreements with Canada.

About as routine as it gets.

Your lack of intellect is your main issue.

• Haha
Reactions: ElectricalCock89
I’m assuming you mean government being the single payer? Yep, that would be much more efficient. 😂😂😂. Oh how I long for the days when insurance companies were not involved in healthcare. Everything in health care was much cheaper, appointments were easy to obtain, and doctors made house calls. The government control of healthcare has created so many inefficiencies that it is a tangled nightmare. If you want a single payee system try using the VA health care system that veterans are forced to use. Better yet, talk to a Brit about their government system.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT