ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

I’m assuming you mean government being the single payer? Yep, that would be much more efficient. 😂😂😂. Oh how I long for the days when insurance companies were not involved in healthcare. Everything in health care was much cheaper, appointments were easy to obtain, and doctors made house calls. The government control of healthcare has created so many inefficiencies that it is a tangled nightmare. If you want a single payee system try using the VA health care system that veterans are forced to use. Better yet, talk to a Brit about their government system.
Seniors on Medicare rate it highly - and that's the government being the payer- with private insurance companies providing the administrative support to process the claims.

In South Carolina, Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina processes Medicare claims for the government. They also have a variety of contracts to process Tri-Care and other military health insurance programs.

Some good news.....

461241178_8336563566431363_7935799478004819950_n.jpg

The Washington Post priming the cheat just like NYT did last week.

No one in their right mind believes Kamala is winning this election but the "No Voter ID" scam gives her a shot.

More legal problems for MAGA. You just can't make this stuff up. 🐶🐱🍽️

Haitian group in Springfield files criminal charges against Trump and Vance after false pet claims

Reactions: DeeDave
Well you just broke the law by not offer aid to a boater in distress.

I didn't.

He was drunk and acting the fool. In fact, he was about 50 feet from the landing. His Trump flag ended up in the water beside his boat. Other people were involved with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT