ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

The bigger question is where are the intellectual leaders of the Democratic Party outside of the ones directly in the game like Obama and Hillary?

All of the smart minds and money fled the coup for this disaster.

They now have to count on Dimwits to vote for the "I have terrible policy dictated from corporations and have no business being in this race...but I'm not Trump."

To be fair, Biden is also stupid.

To be fair, Biden is also stupid.

No doubt. Just trying to find any thought leaders still with them. Mark Cuban is probably one but that's happened overnight. He was for Trump in 2016.

Cuban wants the SEC Chair Job and realizes the obvious -- That the Democratic Party is now devoid of talent and the land of opportunity.

Speaking of another buffoon with unlimited power -- Blinken.

Jeepers! Another 1/6 rioter sentenced for MAGA's "day of love". 😟

Jan. 6 rioter who attacked multiple officers sentenced to 17 months in prison​

GSD0fp2bIAAF-sI.png

The number one reason people distrust the election of 2020 is because it came down to 40,000 votes and 4 major cities.

Each of these democrat controlled cities removed republican poll watchers, sent home the media, told us they would stop counting.

When we woke up the following ballots were counted overnight without impartial observers:

1. Fulton County (Atlanta): 122,067
2. Wayne County (Detroit): 268,649
3. Philidelphia County (Philidelphia): 85,349
4. Milwaukee County (Milwaukee): 242,852

Had these counties not stopped the count, had they allowed nonpartisan observers to be present and had they counted in the light of day instead of the dark of night public perception would have been much different.

Don't design a laughably ridiculous election system and ask me in advance to accept the vote count.

I'll accept the election results if I like them, same as everyone else in the sane world.

Because none of us will know who got the most votes.

Your fake news will tell you the unknowable is totally knowable and they know it.

Is it because electronic machines are..

Cheaper? no

More credible? no

Easier to maintain? no

Safer from cheating? no

Faster? no

No "journalist" has ever asked anyone important why we use machines.

"Major drama within the Kamala Harris campaign this morning. A source reveals that Harris screamed at and angrily berated her campaign manager Julie Chavez for over 30 minutes on the phone this morning.

The source shares that Chavez advised Kamala not to attend the Al Smith dinner because it could send the wrong message and risk alienating LGBTQ and pro-abortion voters if she was seen cozying up to Catholics.

Instead Chavez suggested a compromise of sending in the poorly-received video in lieu of an in-person appearance.

Chavez was in tears during the phone call as Kamala shred her to pieces, called her an idiot, inept, horrible at your f-ing job, and told her that her stupid advice is going to be the reason she loses.

The joy is gone."

"Major drama within the Kamala Harris campaign this morning. A source reveals that Harris screamed at and angrily berated her campaign manager Julie Chavez for over 30 minutes on the phone this morning.

The source shares that Chavez advised Kamala not to attend the Al Smith dinner because it could send the wrong message and risk alienating LGBTQ and pro-abortion voters if she was seen cozying up to Catholics.

Instead Chavez suggested a compromise of sending in the poorly-received video in lieu of an in-person appearance.

Chavez was in tears during the phone call as Kamala shred her to pieces, called her an idiot, inept, horrible at your f-ing job, and told her that her stupid advice is going to be the reason she loses.

The joy is gone."

She chose LGBTQ and abortions over Catholic Charities. Stupidest decision of the year award goes to Harris. But I’m sure Flameout would’ve given her the same advice.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Kamala: "He's not doing interviews... We need to ask if he's exhausted being on the campaign trail."

Media interviews since becoming the nominee:
Trump: 59
Kamala: 26

Press conferences since becoming the nominee:
Trump: 6
Kamala: 0

Total campaign events in the month of September:
Trump: 21
Kamala: 13

This woman is delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts