ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Taking It To Court...Literally

"Mr. Sterk, it says here Dawn Staley will be suing your ass in court."

57ad07f25edbd.image.jpg

"Shoot...that's not good is it? Maybe I can give a quick Forrest Gump quote and leave it at that?"

Whatever happened to just let it die and move on. Court case will only keep bringing it up. I Know I'm in the minority.

If Stankey had the guts this situation could have already been settled. Dawn was forced to defend herself because Tanner and the Stanke wouldn't. Sad very Sad the lack of backbone shown in this situation on both of their part. Until now an apology would have ended it but now I hope she will bust his sorry a$$.

Won't accomplish anything.

She's gonna lose.

Not because she's wrong, but because she can't show monetary damages.

Reactions: Cybercock
If Stankey had the guts this situation could have already been settled. Dawn was forced to defend herself because Tanner and the Stanke wouldn't. Sad very Sad the lack of backbone shown in this situation on both of their part.

They should all sit down at Schlotsky's & have a meal together. Am I right, or what?!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
If Stankey had the guts this situation could have already been settled. Dawn was forced to defend herself because Tanner and the Stanke wouldn't. Sad very Sad the lack of backbone shown in this situation on both of their part. Until now an apology would have ended it but now I hope she will bust his sorry a$$.
Please....they did not talk because of her lawsuit. They are supporting her.

Give me a break. Tanner didn't defend her? What did you want him to say / do?

Reactions: atl-cock
Last edited:
I do not understand the urge of people to blame everything, and I mean everything, on Tanner. Late last Friday night some of the usual suspects were moaning about the baseball team and blaming . . . wait for it . . . Tanner for a bad hire.
Fire Tanner!! Tanner should have called their AD a cracker! This would have solved the issue.

Won't accomplish anything.

She's gonna lose.

Not because she's wrong, but because she can't show monetary damages.
You don't seriously believe that? She'll win this case hands down.. In fact any decent judge will advise him to settle..

You don't seriously believe that? She'll win this case hands down.. In fact any decent judge will advise him to settle..

One of the elements that a plaintiff must prove in a slander/libel case is "special damages."

"Special damages" means pecuniary loss.

Dawn can't prove any pecuniary loss; therefore. she will lose.

It's not about monetary damage. Dawn isn't worried about that. She has a fantastic reputation, and that jerk cast aspersions on her loudly and nationally, which could affect her ability to do her job. Even if it's just to make things uncomfortable for that idiot as well as the rest of the people who contributed to it, it's worth seeing the outcome.

I'll chip in if she wants to pass the hat.

GOCOCKS! BEATLSU! BEATCSU! BEATMSU!

Dawn will win and I'm prepared to spit on or racially disparage anyone who contends otherwise

One of the elements that a plaintiff must prove in a slander/libel case is "special damages."

"Special damages" means pecuniary loss.

Dawn can't prove any pecuniary loss; therefore. she will lose.
You might want to read the language of the law suit. Pecuniary loss is not the only element in a slander/liable law suit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT