ADVERTISEMENT

Deleted threads

The rules are posted at the top. If things get political, then I'm deleting it. Find a politics board if you want to talk politics. This is a sports board.

Then why continue to permit hyper-political statements like the one below in signature areas?

"DeeDave is a racist and supported the January 6th Insurrection at the Capital carried out by Trump cult members" - @bill222

• Haha
Reactions: Cybercock
Then why continue to permit hyper-political statements like the one below in signature areas?

"DeeDave is a racist and supported the January 6th Insurrection at the Capital carried out by Trump cult members" - @bill222
I don’t read every post. If you have a problem with a post, report it and I’ll give it a look and take appropriate action. So next time you see a signature like that, report the post and I’ll take a look.

I don’t read every post. If you have a problem with a post, report it and I’ll give it a look and take appropriate action. So next time you see a signature like that, report the post and I’ll take a look.

He's definitely not hard to locate. The irony is that he's also the self-appointed sheriff who now reports innocuous threads like a Bitcoin discussion. A man of many hats.

Funny, I don’t notice very many threads being deleted. Maybe it’s because I’ve blocked those who typically make things political… (like I’m about to do right now).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT