ADVERTISEMENT

Demanding a Top notch QB for 2022

Aug 30, 2010
The fans need to hold Beamer and his staff accountable if we do not receive a Top notch QB for 2022 to move this program forward. What are they doing today to make that happen? Who are they really hard after? Tried of excuses. Find a QB who can change our program.

• Haha
Reactions: Judson1
bold-strategy-dodgeball.gif

The fans need to hold Beamer and his staff accountable if we do not receive a Top notch QB for 2022 to move this program forward. What are they doing today to make that happen? Who are they really hard after? Tried of excuses. Find a QB who can change our program.
I think they’re trying. Had Gunner committed. Braden Davis is committed 4*. With offers from Cincinnati, Auburn, Alabama, UGA, Clemson and others. I don’t know how serious those offers are but Alabama and A and M offered very early.

Reactions: Judson1
Lol…..ok

Reactions: rogue cock
Do the internet gurus get judge what is top notch?
How do you plan to hold him accountable?
Bitch on fan boards?

Recruiting a good qb is an exact science…….didn’t you know that🥴

Wonder if the OP follows the tiglets….I believe their QB was the #1 in the land year before last. Not doing squat so far. Doty was what…an Elite 11 QB ranked the 4th best dual threat? He is getting better and his limited experience deserves a much bigger sample size.

Recruiting a good qb is an exact science…….didn’t you know that🥴

Wonder if the OP follows the tiglets….I believe their QB was the #1 in the land year before last. Not doing squat so far. Doty was what…an Elite 11 QB ranked the 4th best dual threat? He is getting better and his limited experience deserves a much bigger sample size.
Doty is a project.

Perhaps a little late for college seniors since they would need to have been courted for years. A better solution might be to grab a solid back-up QB that wants more playing time that enters the transfer portal. Let him know that he has a great chance to start as a QB in the best conference in the country. Look at other teams that have used this method to further their program quickly. Teams that signed multiple 5 star QB players are discovering that they can not keep them all happy with the transfer portal being an option.

These Coaches make to much money not to recruit a stub at QB. People like you hold the program back because you don't demand better.
OMG🤣
Simply asking legitimate questions of what your metrics and plan of attack......And now I am to blame for the current program malaise?

When you can’t answer questions and directly go to accusing and blaming it makes me wonder if you have a drivers liscense yet.

So act like a child? "I demand better!" (Stomping feet and turning blue.)
I don’t think demanding better requires anything close to a child’s tantrum. It’s simply a matter of deciding “I’m not happy with the state of Gamecock football. Therefore, I’m not going to act like I am. I won’t donate money and I won’t go to games. Get this crap fixed and I’ll gladly come back.”

Ask yourself if you would come here if you were a top tier QB. Have you seen anything from Satterfield that would excite you to come here as QB? Nope. That's reality. Its harsh but this is the worst offense we have seen since 1999. Beamer best figure it out fast or we will be getting leftovers at the most important spot on the team.

OMG🤣
Simply asking legitimate questions of what your metrics and plan of attack......And now I am to blame for the current program malaise?

When you can’t answer questions and directly go to accusing and blaming it makes me wonder if you have a drivers liscense
your not funny your just a smart-ass so move along

Just stfu. You know how stupid you sound?

Ask yourself if you would come here if you were a top tier QB. Have you seen anything from Satterfield that would excite you to come here as QB? Nope. That's reality. Its harsh but this is the worst offense we have seen since 1999. Beamer best figure it out fast or we will be getting leftovers at the most important spot on the team.
You stfu too

If it’s anything negative about the gamecocks he always does.

You stfu too
When you can't argue anything I said you resort to personal attacks. Everyone on here knows this offense is terrible. Its actually one of the worst in the nation. But hey you two idiots carry on with your rah rah and personal attacks.

It's gonna take a while before we're able to convince any top QBs to commit here. That's not on Beamer. We've had football for like 129 years. He's been here 1.

When you can't argue anything I said you resort to personal attacks. Everyone on here knows this offense is terrible. Its actually one of the worst in the nation. But hey you two idiots carry on with your rah rah and personal attacks.
lol. Personal attacks? Scroll up on the one you posted. If you could read I addressed the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT