ADVERTISEMENT

Derek Mason to South Carolina

It wasn't a stunt. Vandy had no kickers remaining due to CoVid/injury and the only students remaining on campus were the women's soccer team. So Mason asked for one of them to try.

It was a definite stunt. They had a punter. He easily could have kicked off as well.

Please don’t screw this up and hire Bateman over Mason. Don’t be stupid. We all want Mason, we all agree on that.

I really hope you are joking.

If you aren't putting in $$ you don't have a say. AKA: "since you didn't bring the zig zags you don't get any drig drags"

I live here in Nash. Mason can make average talent look good. The athletic dept here made a commitment to not having the necessary facilities to bring in the big recruits and it was over. I pity anyone that coaches at Vandy. They are committed to basement football.

I live here in Nash. Mason can make average talent look good. The athletic dept here made a commitment to not having the necessary facilities to bring in the big recruits and it was over. I pity anyone that coaches at Vandy. They are committed to basement football.
National baseball champs!

It wasn't a stunt. Vandy had no kickers remaining due to CoVid/injury and the only students remaining on campus were the women's soccer team. So Mason asked for one of them to try.

You believe it because you want to. They had other kickers. I don’t have a problem with it but rewriting history is not needed.

I don't have to rewrite history. All of Vandy's place kickers were unavailable due to injury or CoVid.

Both you and I said kickers, not place kickers. Some of the other position players on the team may have also tried in high school. Peace. It doesn’t matter.

“Kevin” on the ole tweeter says it is Bateman-TFWIW🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT