ADVERTISEMENT

Deshaun Watson has a big story in USA Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT you are without a doubt more lately becoming more of the ass you actually are.

And to think that I actually mentioned you as a respectful poster here just a few days ago.

Like I said, you're becoming more of your true self counselor.

Anna, I am shocked that you of all people would deride my good name that way...

Besides, it's clear this thread was not dead, just lost for a brief time.

Good to see you posting again.

The fact that this thread still exists was the reason(s) for my last two posts. See, myself and a friend of mine out in Cali question WTH this board is heading since it popped out on its new version last month (see my post in this thread on 05/15 as Gaimcock).

Hope all is well down your way,

Gaim

Well the most important information to take away from the article is Deshaun Watson being misled by Doctors and Coaches @ Clemson so he would foolishly decide to skip surgery several weeks and risk further knee damage and an NFL 1st round draft status. Why any Clemson fan would post this article with the idiotic remarks from Dabo is hard to figure out.

Well the most important information to take away from the article is Deshaun Watson being misled by Doctors and Coaches @ Clemson so he would foolishly decide to skip surgery several weeks and risk further knee damage and an NFL 1st round draft status. Why any Clemson fan would post this article with the idiotic remarks from Dabo is hard to figure out.

Only a S.Car fan reads that article and somehow sees those words...come on 7, you are better than that...

They gave him roofies to talk him into playing too

They gave him roofies to talk him into playing too

Actually before he tore his ACL and he was diagnosed with a bone bruise and sprained LCL, they told him it might be 2 years before this ever happens again. Then they practiced him and tore it a few days later. Then they told him he couldn't do anymore damage and a knee brace could act as his torn ligament as he played so they delayed his surgery a month.

Wonder what med school this doctor went to? He probably does prescribe something like roofies for treatment.

Do we just ignore the part about the ACC going 4-0 against the SEC on rivalry weekend in November? How about GT trouncing Miss St. in the bowl game? You have a sound, nearly foolproof argument for conference strength nearly every year you tout it (and you do, as there's not much else in the trophy case). 2014 was not one of those years, unfortunately for your argument. And this is not even mentioning the fact that "SEC dominance" over the past decade is at least in some measure a myth, since with no playoff in place this year, the national title game would have been Bama rolling FSU. How many other years and titles was Bama not actually the best team in CFB?

That week was the ONLY 4 ranked ACC teams against 3 unranked teams and Georgia. And the GT was nothing more than a fluke, with Richt making a terrible coaching decision to give GT the chance to win. Louisville struggled with Kentucky. And FSU struggled with Florida.

And since we are talking about bowl games, the best team in your conference that hadn't lost a conference game in years got absolutely destroyed by Oregon. And Oregon was playing without it's top 2 receivers.

And Clemson's lone title wasn't against the best contender in 1981, so maybe it is a worthless and questionable as you feel the BAMA titles are.

Actually before he tore his ACL and he was diagnosed with a bone bruise and sprained LCL, they told him it might be 2 years before this ever happens again. Then they practiced him and tore it a few days later. Then they told him he couldn't do anymore damage and a knee brace could act as his torn ligament as he played so they delayed his surgery a month.

Wonder what med school this doctor went to? He probably does prescribe something like roofies for treatment.

That's ridiculously retarded. No doctor is going to tell an athlete with a torn ACL that he can't do any more damage to his knee because of a knee brace. I know, because I have experienced it. My surgeon was one of the best in the nation, and he said that a torn ACL with a knee brace was fine for normal walking until my surgery, but I was absolutely not to get on a basketball court again until after surgery and rehab unless I was willing to risk further injury. It is never the best option to play on a torn ACL that you know need surgical repair. Never.

That's ridiculously retarded. No doctor is going to tell an athlete with a torn ACL that he can't do any more damage to his knee because of a knee brace. I know, because I have experienced it. My surgeon was one of the best in the nation, and he said that a torn ACL with a knee brace was fine for normal walking until my surgery, but I was absolutely not to get on a basketball court again until after surgery and rehab unless I was willing to risk further injury. It is never the best option to play on a torn ACL that you know need surgical repair. Never.

Exactly and that is why I don't understand Clemson continuing to do interviews on this subject and re-posting this article. Their is no brilliance in what they condoned and how they managed it. Even NFL hall of famer Emmit Smith tweeted that he was
Shaking his Head at the decision.

Exactly and that is why I don't understand Clemson continuing to do interviews on this subject and re-posting this article. Their is no brilliance in what they condoned and how they managed it. Even NFL hall of famer Emmit Smith tweeted that he was
Shaking his Head at the decision.

LOL, what? Emmit Smith?...Really? He doesn't know any more about the situation than the rest of us, LOL! Who cares what he thinks. Would you trust him for stock advice?

Anyway, the bottom line is, you had one player who was accused of taking his junior season off to stay healthy for the NFL and on the opposite end of the spectrum you had another player play with a torn ACL. Both have been criticized for their actions.

Reactions: 19B and tatertime
5427cfa65234d.image.jpg

Your defense built stats against low level ACC teams and weak out of conference competition. The defenses we had during our the 3 - 11 win seasons were better IMO. The record and amount of players in the league from those rosters is impressive.

+1 for insanity.

+1 for insanity.

You mean +100 for truth. Melvin Ingram, Clowney, Travarian Robertson, Devonte Holloman, Stephon Gilmore, Antonio Allen, Devin Taylor, Cliff Matthews, Shaq Wilson, etc...would have won the ACC last season and made the final 4 with your schedule.

Only a S.Car fan reads that article and somehow sees those words...come on 7, you are better than that...

Here's what is printed. Many will read this and be amazed...

When Watson got the MRI results the next day, it was diagnosed as an LCL sprain – not as bad as he feared. But doctors also saw the pre-existing ACL defect and told him it was going to tear at some point and would need to be fixed, probably sooner rather than later.

"I was presented with a scenario of, it's OK for him to play but we don't know how long this thing is going to hold up," Swinney said. "It may be two more years. We just didn't know."

You mean +100 for truth. Melvin Ingram, Clowney, Travarian Robertson, Devonte Holloman, Stephon Gilmore, Antonio Allen, Devin Taylor, Cliff Matthews, Shaq Wilson, etc...would have won the ACC last season and made the final 4 with your schedule.

Minus 100, is what you mean. Since you couldn't keep that level of recruiting up....right?

Amirite?

Let's go look at your recruiting rankings, oh wait. No, let's don't. They wouldn't be Superior.

SeVeN.

Here's what is printed. Many will read this and be amazed...

When Watson got the MRI results the next day, it was diagnosed as an LCL sprain – not as bad as he feared. But doctors also saw the pre-existing ACL defect and told him it was going to tear at some point and would need to be fixed, probably sooner rather than later.

"I was presented with a scenario of, it's OK for him to play but we don't know how long this thing is going to hold up," Swinney said. "It may be two more years. We just didn't know."

Here is what was scored. Many will be depressed.

Love always.

Here is what was scored. Many will be depressed.

Love always.
Is that score from 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012? Oh, wait, maybe 2013?? That score does look familiar. That's right, it was 34-17 in 2009. And 29-7 in 2010. Only 7 points?!? One single TD? Wasn't that when mighty spiller did the Heisman pose?! Hehehe. 1 game in 6 years and you have diarrhea of the mouth. Typical clemsux fan.

Minus 100, is what you mean. Since you couldn't keep that level of recruiting up....right?

Amirite?

Let's go look at your recruiting rankings, oh wait. No, let's don't. They wouldn't be Superior.

SeVeN.
We all know clemsux is the national champs of recruiting! And still takes them 6 years to beat us once. Love it!!

Last edited:

Amirite?

SeVeN.

Wrong again tater. Connor Shaw was 3 stars, Dylan Thompson 2 stars, Bruce Ellington was a basketball player, Marcus Lattimore took hits on his knees that made him miss 2 games. We still dominated your higher ranked recruiting classes with your all time leading QB, 5 star Tajh Boyd. LMAO.....

No of course not until you beat us 2 times in a row the tide has not turned in your favor. 1 win since Obama has been president doesn't prove anything. Am I being unreasonable ? Nobody is saying you shouldn't brag about beating us. But spar me the worm has turned stuff.
Hey cus You want to back a friendly bet? If Clemson wins this year you cut my grass 10 times next summer. If y'all win i'll cut yours???

Reactions: tatertime
I'd say the next three years are locked up as Clemson wins. I just dont see Carolina with their lack of recruiting lately and Clemson pulling in blue chippers like they are, making it even a contest...

I'd say the next three years are locked up as Clemson wins. I just dont see Carolina with their lack of recruiting lately and Clemson pulling in blue chippers like they are, making it even a contest...

Yet another tater that has detached himself from underneath a rock after a five year hiatus to make his journey over here to FGF. And I thought we had too many fair weather fans. That's all everyone of you taters are. Waiting to show up after last November. What a joke.

Yet another tater that has detached himself from underneath a rock after a five year hiatus to make his journey over here to FGF. And I thought we had too many fair weather fans. That's all everyone of you taters are. Waiting to show up after last November. What a joke.
I just find it amusing seeing how butthurt you get...

After the last six years, if anybody would know about that you certainly would.
I'm not talking about the last six years. I'm talking about the next three...If you honestly think you're going to beat us like you did during your best years then you're being unrealistic.

The delusion in this one is strong. I have some insulin pens for you. You have guzzled one to many jugs of orange kool-ade. You mouth breathers never fail to entertain.

I'm not talking about the last six years. I'm talking about the next three...If you honestly think you're going to beat us like you did during your best years then you're being unrealistic.

Dude...I'm talking about all you fair weather taters taking over our board since last November. Did I not make myself clear earlier? From November 2009 til November 2014 I don't remember you or 90% of these other Tillmanite taters coming over offering their infinite football wisdom. You finally win, then up shows you and your fellow fair weather ilk just trolling our board. I would be embarrassed if my team finally won one, then I ran over to my rivals board huffing and puffing like I had really accomplished something. You don't seem to have a clue of how ridiculous you all look.

Dude...I'm talking about all you fair weather taters taking over our board since last November. Did I not make myself clear earlier? From November 2009 til November 2014 I don't remember you or 90% of these other Tillmanite taters coming over offering their infinite football wisdom. You finally win, then up shows you and your fellow fair weather ilk just trolling our board. I would be embarrassed if my team finally won one, then I ran over to my rivals board huffing and puffing like I had really accomplished something. You don't seem to have a clue of how ridiculous you all look.
All of the clemson fans were banned until the format changed. it has nothing to do with winning.

You "don't see" that? Really clemsux fan?? that's shocking you cant "see" that. wow.

Last edited:
Now that's the biggest line of BS I've ever read on this forum. If we had won last November, the number of tater trolls posting on this forum could be counted on one hand.

If thats the biggest line of BS you've ever read on this forum than your BS detector is screwed up, LOL! This forum has gained an international reputation over the past 5 years for its BS, (ha, ha)!

I was treated in HS for a torn ACL by the Clemson orthopedist out of Greenville. He told me I could rehab without surgery and play later that season with a brace. I did and it didn't work for long. Reinjured it and was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT