ADVERTISEMENT

Difference between 2010 and 2019

In 2010, we had run Clemson out of the stadium tha last time we'd played them. We had beaten A top 5 team the year before. That's two of the differences that pop into my head.

Reactions: heavycock
I was still a student, our head coach had previously won national championships at Florida as oppose to being run out of town. Our backup QB then was way better then our starting QB now and ended up ultimately being the best QB in school history, our freshman RB was the best freshman RB we’d ever seen, our shutdown corner in 2010 is now the best corner in the NFL...we had real safeties like DJ Swearinger and edge rush guys that could actually get to the QB like Melvin Ingram...we had a true number 1 receiver in Alshon Jeffery and we had the number 1 recruit in the country coming to Columbia the next year. Most of all we had expectations and hope.

Now we have Muschamp, script Carolina font that looks like Chick Fil-A, an incompetent AD, a d-line that doesn’t look like it belongs in the SEC, a coach that’s no longer fun, a team that doesn’t beat anyone they’re not supposed to and worst of all...fan apathy.

A lot has changed in nine years.

This sums it up really well. Thanks, I feel the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT