ADVERTISEMENT

Does the 0-fer 58 streak continue Tuesday night in Chapel Hill?

This would be the year when the stars align, on paper at least, but I personally believe there's way too much nerves and baggage on the brain for the tiggers. The holes are in their head. If it is broken Tues., ol' Roy needs to be fired the next day.

squatting_bear-links.jpg

No, they will get beat by double digits. The line will be well under 10. Take the Heels and give the points and you will make some money. Clempson already showed against NC State how different a team they are at home compared to on the road. UNC will play the best game they have all year and blow clempson out of the building. Mark it down and make some $$$.

Just do not know, UNC has been up and down this year, if they hit their 3's they are hard to beat, if they struggle, its anyone's game. Teams with a strong inside game also give them trouble due to all their bigs being Freshmen with slight frames. They are good, but they get pushed around a lot right now, got to add some muscle/weight.

This thought just crossed my mind. Since the tiggers, according to most media reports, are the odds on favorite to land Williamson, that might give Roy's boys an extra incentive to pour it on if they get the chance .... just to impress upon Zion one last time exactly which program is the "blue-bloodied" one.

UNC has issues. The normal inside game they always have just isn’t there this year. As a result they have been up and down. But they tend to play well at home and pretty bad on the road. Not sure Clemson isn’t the better team right now, but this is Clemson’s super bowl. Always is. UNC doesn’t care about them and will play looser. UNC by 6

Reactions: heelzfor2
Well, if Clemson does win and goes 1-58 at Chapel Hill, we already know how Dabo would spin it for the Tigers Men's Basketball team, "Nobody, and I mean nobody, beats the Tigers 59 consecutive times !"

I hate them both, as a rule I never pull for the Holes in Basketball, Never for the taters in Football.. WOW, i guess as bad as the Holes are this year, by their standards (4 losses already), Go Holes!! I hope it ends in a scoreless tie...

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT