ADVERTISEMENT

Encouraging press conference. Folks need to get on board.

Everyone will get on board eventually. Even im slowly coming around. Just don't get mad that I'm not running to get a good seat on the bus until I know where it's headed.

Reactions: atl-cock and Game!
Agree.

I'm all in. Hope the new staff hits the ground running. I will be optimistic in that USChamp has something to prove and has learned a few things since Fla.

When he turns this thing around there will be a lot of posters with egg on their face or they'll just have more ammo to beach and complain.

Either way

GO COCKS!

Reactions: Game! and NetworkX
Agree.

I'm all in. Hope the new staff hits the ground running. I will be optimistic in that USChamp has something to prove and has learned a few things since Fla.

When he turns this thing around there will be a lot of posters with egg on their face or they'll just have more ammo to beach and complain.

Either way

GO COCKS!
I hope I have egg all over my face and will be the first to admit I was wrong. That'll mean we are doing well. I don't want to see the program tank, that's why I've been so cautious about this and outspoken about it.

Reactions: legalsizecock
If they don't get on board, I wish they would just go away. So sick of the whining, complaining, and the rumor mill talk! Give him a chance. He is our coach and there is a reason nobody at USC asked for your opinion before they hired him.

I was kinda hoping Tanner would have said just that! (But he has to be more PC than that.)

Reactions: SportsSuites1
Every coach wins the press conference. Easiest win a coach ever gets. I'm hoping for the best, but not jumping on the enthusiasm train with both feet just yet.

Every coach wins the press conference. Easiest win a coach ever gets. I'm hoping for the best, but not jumping on the enthusiasm train with both feet just yet.
Yep. Talk is nice but results will sell me.

I'm listened to the pressers, sounds good, let's see who he hires and how recruiting and development goes. GO GAMECOCKS!

Yeah. He's the head coach now and any negative comments does the program no good. Guess we will truly find out who's on here as a concerned fan and who's out to hurt the program now.

Reactions: SportsSuites1
Everyone knows that performance is what counts and that would have applied if we brought Urban Meyer in here. I feel that Muschamp can take us as high or higher than we've ever been and I'm eager to observe the process. But no one - no coach, no AD, no president, no fan - expects that judgment will be on any other basis but performance.

I guess it should go this way then... Hello everyone , thanks for letting me be your new head coach but we are gonna suck. I have zero confidence in this program . Hell , why is anyone a fan is beyond me .

Reactions: king ward
Everyone will get on board eventually. Even im slowly coming around. Just don't get mad that I'm not running to get a good seat on the bus until I know where it's headed.

It's going to take time to rebuild this program from 11-2 season... Spurrier let recruiting go for the last 2 1/2 years and it will take about 3 years to get back to 8 win season...

There has been some damage done to the program, specially on the defensive side of the ball... And Tanner saw that if you heard his words at the press conference...

It's going to take time to rebuild this program from 11-2 season... Spurrier let recruiting go for the last 2 1/2 years and it will take about 3 years to get back to 8 win season...

There has been some damage done to the program, specially on the defensive side of the ball... And Tanner saw that if you heard his words at the press conference...
Hey if he wins 4 games next year that's an improvement. Year after that he needs to win 5. Consistent improvement is what I'm looking for, I'm not expecting any miracles from Boom. Just show me you're headed in the right direction is all I'm asking. No regressing.

Hey if he wins 4 games next year that's an improvement. Year after that he needs to win 5. Consistent improvement is what I'm looking for, I'm not expecting any miracles from Boom. Just show me you're headed in the right direction is all I'm asking. No regressing.
And that's reasonable right there. I actually expect that the pace of improvement will increase after Year One. Year One is going to challenge us all, but it will be exciting, I think.

good post Robert. He wasnt my first choice either but I am excited that we will at least be trying to get recruits instead of seeing so many recruiting updates that say "I have not heard from South Carolina in a while."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT