ADVERTISEMENT

ESPY ratings plummet 88% from last year

I agree with 1-3. As long as he stays out of the public eye, he'll win. Or Trump will lose, either way is the same. I doubt it'll change much after he's elected is all I was saying. He can barely put two sentences together.

I can't fault whoever is making that decision for making it. I'm sure it's not Biden's decision. The people making that decision know that its risky for him to be seen like he is.

The less we see a President is good. Just do the job. We don’t need to have one tweeting every stinking thought or whining all the time like trump does when he thinks someone didn’t kiss his butt enough.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
I agree with 1-3. As long as he stays out of the public eye, he'll win. Or Trump will lose, either way is the same. I doubt it'll change much after he's elected is all I was saying. He can barely put two sentences together.

I can't fault whoever is making that decision for making it. I'm sure it's not Biden's decision. The people making that decision know that its risky for him to be seen like he is.
Wait for the ads to come out with Joe admitting he's going to raise taxes. And they start running the ads of the elderly getting beat up and robbed during these protest. Etc....etc...... There is a gold mine in negatives to tie Biden too... They will say that a vote for Biden will mean that the violence is the new norm ... Defunding police... New norm..... You will see his poll numbers drop like a rock... Bank on it...

Wait for the ads to come out with Joe admitting he's going to raise taxes. And they start running the ads of the elderly getting beat up and robbed during these protest. Etc....etc...... There is a gold mine in negatives to tie Biden too... They will say that a vote for Biden will mean that the violence is the new norm ... Defunding police... New norm..... You will see his poll numbers drop like a rock... Bank on it...

A vote for Biden is a vote for the end of America. It's just that simple.

In the event Biden wins how long before America ends? Year 1, 2, 3, 4? I'd like to know so I can get my bunker ready, buy more AR15 ammo, etc.
Don't need anything exact, just a ball park estimate. I don't want to wait until the last minute.

Reactions: Dizzy01
How tightly guarded do you think the true doctors reports of Biden’s health are ? If he has signs of onset dementia the entire staff should be called out.

Hahaha. People are such drama queens. A president, no matter how bad, can only move the needle so much. And anyway, America is great again, right? The worst Biden could do is take us back to pre-trump days - which were just fine.

One thing that does need to be looked into is reducing executive order powers. Obama opened that can of worms and trump has taken it to a new level. Granting presidents king-like powers with no initial checks or balances is a dangerous precedent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT