ADVERTISEMENT

Even with Dabo seemingly cheating and getting all his bigtime players

Did the cop lose his job when you got out the ticket? I have been ticketed and I manned up and paid it .
The cop in that case lost his job when he bragged about the incident on a sports message board, which is, of course, a violation of ethics and the police code of conduct to discuss a pending case. But don't let that get in the way of a good story.

You always see the posers come on these threads and defend Dabo right off the bat.

It's like a call for all taters to assemble.

Reactions: BigTomE
ROTMFG LMAO he's not even the best coach in his on division. You are such a ridiculous tool Jeff
Who is holding the trophy ? Dabo, who beat everybody's big brother Alabama ? Dabo . Just stating facts.

If you believe Tater recruiting is on the up and up then you have to believe that it is normal for an Ag college located in Hooterville, USA to recruit 5* 17 and 18 year old kids from Ft Lauderdale, Sarasota, Tampa and Orlando. Unless there is some serious cash changing hands that ain't gonna happen.
yeah, it's impossible to imagine that kids wanting to get out of Florida would come to a college where there are few ways to get into serious trouble, where there's a freaking beach that is basically on campus, mountains that are a 10-minute drive to the north/northwest and major cities--Atlanta, Charlotte--roughly an hour and-a-half away. Also with a top-3 APR reputation for graduating its football players. Why would kids choose that, rather than going to the desert of Columbia, with your Red Lobster and your petting zoo? The downtown metropolitan campus with easy access to crack dealers and pimps? It just boggles the imagination.

Reactions: 2Paws and griffgolf
So you believe that Mike Bellamy's aunt really gave him several thousands of dollars in hundreds just to take to school to show off in the gym? And the fact that he had just committed to Clemson was just a coincidence?

mike-bellamy-money1-260x323.jpg
BINGO!

It just won't be exposed. It was going to be exposed when 'Teek Tiwnsend and Tony Steward signed. Or when the rb bellamy flashed his cash. Or when K Page flashed his cash. Or when the auburn ol that transfered to clemson flashed his cash. Or when CJ had the lake house. Or when 4 starters on offense were running the coke ring. Or we done smoked it. Or a certain graduate even being allowed to graduate. Its just not gonna happen.

Clemson is a lot like Bill and Hillary Clinton. You know all the evidence of crimes are there but somehow they always get a way with no charges against them.

this year we go back to beating his pompous little ass as will several other opponents on his schedule this season. There is no way a secondary university stuck in the middle of nowhere could recruit with the major programs without cheating. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a diehard Tater or innocent person taken in by Swinney. In time, Muschamp and USC will be recruiting with anyone because we are a major university with just about everything a student needs to have a well rounded college experience. In short, Muschamp has more recruiting tools than Dabo and doesn't have to funnel money through a church or any other means nor give out phony degrees not worth a good high school diploma. Dabo has had his brief day in the sun, now begins the payback.

Wow they are in your head.... Just cant admit they have coaches that can recruit. They "have" to be cheating.... I hate Clemson as much as anyone, but I am also a realist and know when someone is kicking our butt and they can recruit like crazy. If your theory of being in the middle of nowhere doesn't make sense.... so I guess Oregon must have been cheating all those years? What about Penn State... have you ever seen where that University is located? I could go on... Washington which is a top 10 team this year.... Wisconsin??? Colorado and Utah??? First Clemson has tradition so location doesn't mean much... Second for those coming from inner city their families like the idea of being in the middle of nowhere so to stay out of trouble.

It suck trust me!! I hate it cause even with our recruiting getting better we are still far behind them in talent and they lose but reload. They took 5 years but they finally have a system in place that seems to be working. Hopefully we can find a similar one to get us up to that level.

Reactions: Tas Burfoot
70 wins in last 6 years. Gamecocks fans should stop embarrassing themselves. And stop the excuses ,he has it rolling. And its up to Muschamp to stop it.

Other coaches have more National Championships and more wins than Dabo over the same time period and they don't have the worst bowl loss in the history of college football on their resume or 5 consecutive losses to their hated rival. Dabo's low marks stand out like a sore thumb. Dabo is more like Butch Jones and Hugh Freeze. He is not even close to Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, and Jimbo Fisher.

Other coaches have more National Championships and more wins than Dabo over the same time period and they don't have the worst bowl loss in the history of college football on their resume or 5 consecutive losses to their hated rival. Dabo's low marks stand out like a sore thumb. Dabo is more like Butch Jones and Hugh Freeze. He is not even close to Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, and Jimbo Fisher.
This is why these dabo thread end up 4 or 5 pages. Some just cant except the truth. He has beat those coaches. I hope they fall on their face without Watson. But as of right now he is a top 3 coach atleast.

This is why these dabo thread end up 4 or 5 pages. Some just cant except the truth. He has beat those coaches. I hope they fall on their face without Watson. But as of right now he is a top 3 coach atleast.

Yep.

Reactions: griffgolf
This is not good, but unfortunately true. Those who think otherwise are low football knowledge wishful thinkers.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Wow they are in your head.... Just cant admit they have coaches that can recruit. They "have" to be cheating.... I hate Clemson as much as anyone, but I am also a realist and know when someone is kicking our butt and they can recruit like crazy. If your theory of being in the middle of nowhere doesn't make sense.... so I guess Oregon must have been cheating all those years? What about Penn State... have you ever seen where that University is located? I could go on... Washington which is a top 10 team this year.... Wisconsin??? Colorado and Utah??? First Clemson has tradition so location doesn't mean much... Second for those coming from inner city their families like the idea of being in the middle of nowhere so to stay out of trouble.

It suck trust me!! I hate it cause even with our recruiting getting better we are still far behind them in talent and they lose but reload. They took 5 years but they finally have a system in place that seems to be working. Hopefully we can find a similar one to get us up to that level.

Where exactly do you think the University of Washington is located? And for Colorado, Boulder is basically suburban Denver, so not in the middle of no where.

And...university of Utah is in SLC. Most of your schools used for the location analogy don't make sense.

Reactions: rogue cock

The Clemson media is crowning him the 2nd best and that is far from the truth. In 2010, we beat Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Mark Richt, and Dabo Swinney in the same regular season. It means absolutely nothing and the facts are not used to distort an image of superiority.

Dabo won't have the opportunity to play Nick Saben or Urban Meyer this season. He won't sniff the playoff and both of them will be knocking on the door and competing for it once again. Jimbo Fisher will also.

Another thing, if you reviewed the payscale of the coordinator positions on the staffs of those coaches, you will find out they do not overpay assistant coaches to do the heavy lifting for them because their knowledge of the game was/is incompetant.

The Clemson media is crowning him the 2nd best and that is far from the truth. In 2010, we beat Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, Mark Richt, and Dabo Swinney in the same regular season. It means absolutely nothing and the facts are not used to distort an image of superiority.

Dabo won't have the opportunity to play Nick Saben or Urban Meyer this season. He won't sniff the playoff and both of them will be knocking on the door and competing for it once again. Jimbo Fisher will also.

Another thing, if you reviewed the payscale of the coordinator positions on the staffs of those coaches, you will find out they do not overpay assistant coaches to do the heavy lifting for them because their knowledge of the game was/is incompetant.
Nobody cares about 2010 .

The cop in that case lost his job when he bragged about the incident on a sports message board, which is, of course, a violation of ethics and the police code of conduct to discuss a pending case. But don't let that get in the way of a good story.
Don't care.

If you believe Tater recruiting is on the up and up then you have to believe that it is normal for an Ag college located in Hooterville, USA to recruit 5* 17 and 18 year old kids from Ft Lauderdale, Sarasota, Tampa and Orlando. Unless there is some serious cash changing hands that ain't gonna happen.
By that logic, why would anyone go to Tuscaloosa? Or Auburn? Or aTm? If you win championships kids will go anwhere. It's not like Cola can boast of being a big city vibe, or just down the road from the beach.

this year we go back to beating his pompous little ass as will several other opponents on his schedule this season. There is no way a secondary university stuck in the middle of nowhere could recruit with the major programs without cheating. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a diehard Tater or innocent person taken in by Swinney. In time, Muschamp and USC will be recruiting with anyone because we are a major university with just about everything a student needs to have a well rounded college experience. In short, Muschamp has more recruiting tools than Dabo and doesn't have to funnel money through a church or any other means nor give out phony degrees not worth a good high school diploma. Dabo has had his brief day in the sun, now begins the payback.

USC landed Jadeveon Clowney and Marcus Lattimore. Was that cheating?

I couldnt wait to read some of his posts. It was like watching a really bad car wreck. It's going to be bad, but you just can't turn away.

His Leonards Losers parody was the best. No matter who each team was playing he ALWAYS picked Carolina to win and Clemson to lose and his reasons were hilarious. He also loved to talk about who he knew and who all his big shot friends were.

I couldnt wait to read some of his posts. It was like watching a really bad car wreck. It's going to be bad, but you just can't turn away.

He would somehow link the Spanish Inquisition, dolphin mating habits and Frank Sinatra into one story while trying to make a point about some teams offensive line.

I was always
tenor.gif

After reading his posts/

yeah, it's impossible to imagine that kids wanting to get out of Florida would come to a college where there are few ways to get into serious trouble, where there's a freaking beach that is basically on campus, mountains that are a 10-minute drive to the north/northwest and major cities--Atlanta, Charlotte--roughly an hour and-a-half away. Also with a top-3 APR reputation for graduating its football players. Why would kids choose that, rather than going to the desert of Columbia, with your Red Lobster and your petting zoo? The downtown metropolitan campus with easy access to crack dealers and pimps? It just boggles the imagination.

What beach ? Seems you are the one on crack. What an idiot. Let me guess Lake Hartwell. You are as dumb as a stump

By that logic, why would anyone go to Tuscaloosa? Or Auburn? Or aTm? If you win championships kids will go anwhere. It's not like Cola can boast of being a big city vibe, or just down the road from the beach.

They are talking about BEFORE the Championship when they basically sucked and pulled 2 out of state 5 stars in Spiller and Watkins.

It suck trust me!! I hate it cause even with our recruiting getting better we are still far behind them in talent and they lose but reload. They took 5 years but they finally have a system in place that seems to be working. Hopefully we can find a similar one to get us up to that level.[/QUOTE
Wow, just Wow.

A lot of you guys are too young to remember the Charlie Pell/ Danny Ford days. No internet but statements like mine got tee harred or ridiculed to no end until the hammer dropped in '82. Same school in same location using Dabo tactics to get recruits. Pell and Ford were hailed as being as great at recruiting as the best in the business. Clemson fudges in everything they do from putting out fake news about the academic prowess to all the hype about the sliding board in their OPS center. Cheating is the only way they ever gained recognition and I suspect Dabo is not much different than the old guys.

A lot of you guys are too young to remember the Charlie Pell/ Danny Ford days. No internet but statements like mine got tee harred or ridiculed to no end until the hammer dropped in '82. Same school in same location using Dabo tactics to get recruits. Pell and Ford were hailed as being as great at recruiting as the best in the business. Clemson fudges in everything they do from putting out fake news about the academic prowess to all the hype about the sliding board in their OPS center. Cheating is the only way they ever gained recognition and I suspect Dabo is not much different than the old guys.
yeah, whatever. apparently we're cheating so well that 10 years in, there isn't even a breath of scandal surrounding the program. Do you have any idea how much of a giant douche you look like when you rationalize why somebody is better at you than something by claiming with no evidence that they're cheating?

yeah, whatever. apparently we're cheating so well that 10 years in, there isn't even a breath of scandal surrounding the program. Do you have any idea how much of a giant douche you look like when you rationalize why somebody is better at you than something by claiming with no evidence that they're cheating?

Just because no investigation doesn't mean it's not happening. How long did the Holes cheat before they were looked at ? Can't believe I had to spell that out for you but shouldn't be surprised. Most of you are mouth breathers

I have a few friends that are close to the staffs of both programs and the Upstate team had a better work ethic and system in place to recruit players. They were ahead in on campus facilities and social media prowess. They also had a system in place where coaches recruit their area. If they want to make an offer to the kid the area recruiter had to get the position coach involved and then Dabo involved and the offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator. 4 coaches had to agree. Did they fit the culture, did they fit the scheme, where are they going to play...

At South Carolina under Spurrier, the coaches in that area of the state had the authority to offer anyone they came across with no oversight by Spurrier or the coordinator or position coach. So there was disjunction between coaches and players. How they fit in and where they would play. It was very off the cuff. Now Muschamp is digging the program out of that hole but needs wins in order to show that we are on the way up. Sell the fact that you can be the first to ever win the SEC at SC and not just another title for another program. Not an easy sell but at least he and the staff are working hard to get the best we can right now.

Ok but none of that means they don't pay players. Don't get me wrong. Think it goes on at most places but upstate is certainly no exception

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT